New to Forumosa

It’s a joke.

wait… is @dix2111 a ventriloquist and @Hapadoge the…

:whistle:

1 Like

I live in the South. I joined Forumosa to talk about stuff Taiwanese related stuff. The last time I went to Taiwan was about 9 years ago. I was little but I really miss it. I used to suck at using chopsticks but I’m better than I used to. I like using chopsticks to eat instant ramen. My mom makes me eat rice with veggies and meat a lot. Sometimes it gets annoying. White rice tastes better than brown rice IMO.

Not sure why you asked lol but no, I’ve never had a BF before but I would date a Taiwanese guy. If only there were more Asian guys at my school :sweat_smile: :thinking:

4 Likes

Not a puppet. fortunately we are two different people.

WElcome ! And I dont really know if other forumosans have kids who post here. Is there anyone , anyone know?

You must be just a wee Kitten sorry i mean Puppy

1 Like

I’m still not convinced we’re not getting trolled :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah any forumosan kid who posts here has got to be REALLY YOUNG.

Read my first post in 2004. I was asking advice on which hospital to go to for her birth. I’m not very active here anymore but this forum has helped me make some of the biggest decisions of my life when I lived in Taiwan. Good people here.

12 Likes

ok. one way to settle this… @Hapadoge, did @dix2111 dress up like a cow this past year to get free chicken and if so, where? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

ha! She’s in bed. Its midnight here. Do I know you or did you read an old post? Only one other forumosian has gone on a chick fillet run on cow appreciation day with me.

:thinking:

Oh Tommy. There’s multiple posters here with kids in their twenties.

3 Likes

And they probably all post on Forumosa.

2 Likes

Or posted?

I remember he who shall not be mentioned but lives in alishan had his kids posting.

2 Likes

Are you allergic to shellfish?

Another one where I wonder if it wasn’t a troll.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I remember his initial post.

Something about “Balls deep for money.”

Following in his father’s footsteps!

3 Likes

LMAO!

This is why family should not post on the same forum. :rofl: Gestapo, KGB … total control.