New way to buy American PC games. Mostly MMORPGs

There are a few new great games out there. I personally love the MMORPGs (massive multiplayer online role playing games). A good site to learn about them is www.mmorpg.com .

But for some games like World of Warcraft…you need to activate the game in the west to be able to play.
This site here: https://gamersloot.net/catalog/ Will actually activate the game for you…then send you the password…etc. So you can play from Taiwan. They also let you download many other games using their software. You can buy the game off of them…and then use a link to download it and play it. It’s the first time I’ve seen someone do this. There are other games you can buy D2D (direct to drive) but this company buys games in the boxes FOR you. Then sends you a pic of the cd key…and uploads the game to you. Then throws the box away…all so you don’t have to order through the mail and pay for shipping.

I just purchased GUILD WARS the number 1 selling game in America for the last 3 weeks. It’s great so far. You can download the game from the GW site www.guildwars.com and buy the key from Gamer’s loot or from the GW site…but I think Gamer’s is cheaper a bit.