New Website for Tom Hill

Having read Tom Hill’s post in Ask Auntie Iris I realised that there must be a lot of questions that he will need to ask as a Newbie in London. I think there should maybe be a Londonosa site for him so that he can ask questions like; -
Where Can I get Chickens but on a stick?
Why don’t old people just push to the front of the line?
Why do London girls just accept it when I break up with them?

I bet there are loads more of these and I fear Auntie Iris will have a full time job just taking care of Tom.

Thus I think as a first step this thread can set out to help Tom.
Where Can I get Chickens but on a stick?
Tom you can’t they just don’t have these in Lunnon. You could maybe start a stall at Camden market.

Why don’t old people just push to the front of the line?
They haven’t yet realised that they are allowed to. Western people are very slow in these things and it may be several milenia before they catch up with the Taiwanese. You will sometimes see a kind younger person show the old person the way to the front, or even to a chair but the old folk haven’t clicked that they can just take what is rightfully theirs yet

Why do London girls just accept it when I break up with them?
Ah this is a tricky one. Similarly to the above question about old folks, Lunnon girls have yet to realise that if they just hang in there you will come round. Obviously you are young and haven;t worked out that they are the perfect one for you and of they just keep calling to remind you they exist you will eventually marry them even if that takes several years. If you miss this behaviour I suggest that you let girls break up with you and then educate them appropriately in the correct procedures…:laughing:

Over to you guys.

It was a good idea Mr Allen, but as everyone here is either canadian, or Canadian, it kinda fell on it’s arse. I still love you though.

Tom Hill, maybe the Canadians could tell you about their London.

I’m sure they’d all disagree with each other about it. :smiley:

Certainly no question to answer is why the hell do people drive slow on the left lane of the highway :slight_smile:

Tom, I’m half Candian (Mother’s side) does that diminish your feelings at all?

Where can I get real Maple syrup in Camden town?
Which bus do I take to the Canadian Embassy?
Why are all the girls in London so Skinny?

tee hee.

[quote=“Edgar Allen”]Tom, I’m half Candian (Mother’s side) does that diminish your feelings at all?

Where can I get real Maple syrup in Camden town?
Which bus do I take to the Canadian Embassy?
Why are all the girls in London so Skinny?

tee hee.[/quote]

If she was from Edmonton then you are 100% forgiven.

London girls are skinny cos they can’t find the maple syrup.
You are forgiven for most things after your story of the threesome. Big up, selecta!