New York Department of Health Fully Endorses Racism

Shame has been monetized on TikTok. Watch a meltdown, click a button, earn a buck. It’s now what they call a ‘side hustle.’

are you an upper-middle class white women who looks like she’d be difficult and demand to speak to the manager?

i’d have taken you for a “boomer”

If I say I am, then I am. I’m the male version of whatever people call a Karen. White, middle class, prone to speaking my mind.

I’m 47. I haven’t eaten enough pesticides to be a boomer.

This site is primarily dominated by white men who wouldn’t be able to live their lives the way they do in Taiwan if they weren’t white men. You’re so absorbed in how well you’re treated that you don’t even notice when you’re discriminated against, which makes it impossible for you to see when others are also discriminated against. What was all that unfairness about foreigners not being allowed into certain places unless they provide evidence that they’ve quarantined back in 2020? That’s not racism? Ok then. All y’all want to play identity politics and race isn’t a thing and it’s racist to point out that racism is real, enjoy yourselves. I’m muting this tread. It’s too full of hate

…………confusing

if you weren’t a rich white girl, I’d swear you were my ex wife.

1 Like

How dare we have a different experience than you!

How dare we think differently than you!

How dare we not subscribe to the woke agenda!

4 Likes

I think lots of people learnt that they aren’t allowed to speak about being discriminated against because they get called privileged and tone deaf when they do so.

Well, that should take care of the hate problem… :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Some of us will still continue to hate ignorance. :grin:

1 Like

And racism.

1 Like

And mushrooms.

2 Likes

No, no one here has denied racism is real. What’s happened is you have decided you know the only way of combating racism, and not agreeing with that is equivalent to “hate”. You’ve also based things on your personal experiences (consistently odd experiences that are hard to square with anyone else’s, by the way) and tried to pigeonhole other people based on your opinions about their “privilege”. It’s a perfect microcosm of today’s so-called “anti-racist” philosophy.

6 Likes

I like mushrooms!

Hate speech!!!

3 Likes

Does 金針菇 count? I love that in a spicy hot pot!

Those, I hate. Disgusting.

It’s probably due to your white privilege stemming from learning about Japanese internment when no one else had…which oddly led you to hate Japan’s most famous mushrooms.

1 Like

And I thought it was just because they stick between my teeth.

1 Like

It’s the gift that keeps on giving!

1 Like

I’m muting this thread.

Coincidentally, I was going to cook a creamy mushroom pasta dish for my little one tonight, but she now wants tortelloni. I blame the parents.

2 Likes