New Zealand teacher dies in Taiwan

[quote]Why don’t you just save us the trouble and post the link?
[/quote]
I agree. If this is already public information, why not give us the link?
Come on Bassman, you gotta be in a generous mood after watching the All Blacks dismantle the Boks! :slight_smile:

[quote=“almas john”][quote]Why don’t you just save us the trouble and post the link?
[/quote]
I agree. If this is already public information, why not give us the link?
Come on Bassman, you gotta be in a generous mood after watching the All Blacks dismantle the Boks! :slight_smile:[/quote]

Damn it :imp: :imp: :imp: I fell asleep during the game :blush: I woke up just in time for the final score. :x

I don’t really want to post the link, case by case basis to save people from people like, … someone beginning with A…tle, from getting hold of it. :smiley: Wouldn’t they just love going on witch hunts?!

can someone please post the original story about this dead NZ woman here? Maybe this entire thing is a troll. There was no info in Taiwan on the web anywhere. Original thread post, can you show us the money? Thanks

I haven’t heard about anything like it either, however deaths among young people like that one can either be a heart defect (that really happens from time to time), or it could be related to for instance extacy use.

While it’s not normal that ppl die in their sleep at the tender age of 20, it can happen. I would not jump on the police if no evidence of a crime is present. It she was strangled, the marks should be quite visible.

If the story is for real, I would expect some kind of autopsy to have been carried out. If traces of any illegal substance were found in her blood, I’m sure the local media would love to make a meal of it. If it were established that she died of heart failure or other natural causes, there wouldn’t be much reason for them to touch it.

but WHERE is the originial STORY that the original poster of this thread threaded? I think this entire news story is fiction. Has anyone seen anything in APPLE DOURLY or CNA? No. This never happened. Trol…

maybe it was in thailand and they got mixed up as usual

That means Christchurch Press (NZ daily newspaper).

Brian

So maybe a young girl died here - possibly of natural causes. Sad for the family and her friends. Sad for her too, but no reason to see conspiracies everywhere.

Ah, but we LIKE conspiracy theories; they’re so much more interesting. I reckon it was a gangster boyf who done her in.

As to whether she was a legal teacher here, if she was just 20 wouldn’t she have been too young to have graduated from college? She might have been here to learn the language - it’s not unheard of.

I don’t think she exists. I searched for more info last night and came up with nothing in New Zealand news sources.

Brian

agree…this is all some kind of red herring so let’s just move on…it’s time for some closure and other cliches