Next stop: Pakistan?

:roflmao:

And how exaclty did your post tie in with the geo-political situation in central Asia? I’m afraid I missed that bit.

In any event, if you do not wish to be ridiculed for your posts, you should try posting something more worthy than another international Jewish conspiracy. Honestly, it’s so tiresome.

:roflmao:

And how exaclty did your post tie in with the geo-political situation in central Asia? I’m afraid I missed that bit.

In any event, if you do not wish to be ridiculed for your posts, you should try posting something more worthy than another international Jewish conspiracy. Honestly, it’s so tiresome.[/quote]

Very good question.

130.94.183.89/magazine/pipeline.html

Timeline of events:

ringnebula.com/Oil/Timeline.htm

Not only have I never mentioned anything of a Jewish conspiracy,I feel those who do are racist. Other than my beliefs with the inconsistencies of the events of 911,I spend alot of time reseaching both sides of the story before I form an opinion. I think I dig a little deeper than most people do.

What?
If suggesting that you upgrade your prose manual, equals that, then no, I guess i’m not.
:wink:
Already, youngling, your spelling is improving!
Such is the Way Of The Ginger!
i am, av kors, just taking the piss.
Cheers,
themingergan

[quote=“Jaboney”][quote=“Highway Star”]Am currently in Balochistan, right near the Iran/Afghhan border…The Frontier Corps done seem to be worried about the Taliban so much down here, but they do have run ins with smugglers from time to time. Gun runners use the same road that passes our location, but they thankfully havent attacked the camp yet.
Its pretty hostile country, cant see how anyone could survive out here.[/quote]What the hell are you doing there?[/quote]

In short, Im working here… I could tell ya, but then I’d have to kill ya’!

[quote=“Highway Star”][quote=“Jaboney”][quote=“Highway Star”]Am currently in Balochistan, right near the Iran/Afghhan border…The Frontier Corps done seem to be worried about the Taliban so much down here, but they do have run ins with smugglers from time to time. Gun runners use the same road that passes our location, but they thankfully havent attacked the camp yet.
Its pretty hostile country, cant see how anyone could survive out here.[/quote]What the hell are you doing there?[/quote]

In short, I’m working here… I could tell ya, but then I’d have to kill ya’![/quote]
Are Pathans wily? How would you rate them on wiliness from 1 to 10, where 1 is ‘not at all wily’ and ‘10 is extremely wily’
imdb.com/title/tt0061789/quotes

[quote]Grapple: Never underrate the wily Pathan. What we’re going on to now is the wily Pathan, followed the use of and handling of anti-gas carpet. The Pathan lives in India. India is a hot, strange country. It’s full of wily Pathans and they’re up to wily things, which is why I always wear spurs, even in cold weather. Now, my advice to you is always to keep your rifle strapped to a suitable portion of your body - your leg is good. Otherwise, you’ll find the wily Pathan will strip himself mother-naked, grease himself all over - slippery as an eel - make off with your rifle, which is a crime. Any questions so far, or can we take gas?
Goodbody: Sir, has the pathan gone over to Hitler, sir?
Grapple: Grammar school boy?
Goodbody: Sir.
Grapple: No, he has not. Too wily for that, the wily Pathan, you’ll find.
Goodbody: Then shall we be fighting him in this war, sir?
Grapple: Of course we will, boy! The British Army has always fought the wily Pathan. Stripped mother-naked, under the tent brailings like a snake, he is.
Goodbody: Why?
Grapple: [increasingly annoyed] Why, what? Why, what? We want to get on to gas. May save your life one day, gas.
Goodbody: Er, why has the British Army always fought the wily Pathan, sir?
Grapple: [very incensed] Because he’s just like you are, a damn wily troublemaker! What’s your name in full? How did you get into an O.C.T.U. without knowing your history?
[sigh]
Grapple: God help your men. They’ll be torn apart by the wily Pathan.[/quote]

Pakistani tribal chiefs threaten to join Taliban

[quote]A controversial new US tactic to mount counter-terrorist operations inside Pakistan has met with fresh hostility, it emerged yesterday, as Pakistani tribesmen representing half a million people vowed to switch sides and join the Taliban if Washington does not stop cross-border attacks by its forces from Afghanistan.

Reacting to American missile attacks in north Waziristan last week, which followed an unprecedented cross-border ground assault earlier this month, tribal chiefs from the area called an emergency meeting on Saturday.

“If America doesn’t stop attacks in tribal areas, we will prepare a lashkar [army] to attack US forces in Afghanistan,” tribal chief Malik Nasrullah announced in Miran Shah, north Waziristan’s largest city. “We will also seek support from the tribal elders in Afghanistan to fight jointly against America.”

The development threatens to widen the conflict, with previously moderate people from Pakistan’s tribal border region with Afghanistan in danger of joining Taliban militants based in the area. They have reacted furiously to intensified American missile attacks on targets in the tribal territory in recent weeks.[/quote]

Ah yes… another coup for the Bush administration’s foreign policy…

Osama within 12 months, I’m calling it