NFL on MOD

There were three NFL games live on MOD channel 174 this past week- one on Monday morning and two Monday Night games on Tuesday, 7:00-11:00 and 11:00 to 2:00.

Seems to have been a one-off, as there schedule doesn’t show anything for this week.
mod.cht.com.tw/channel/epginfo.php?chid=174

It may continue. ASN was showing the games on Kbro but has switched them to a new channel ASN2 which Kbro isn’t picking up as of yet. These two issues are connected I think.

I thought MOD had mostly given up on NFL, so nice to see they at least showed a few. Maybe they’ll show some more when there isn’t anything as exciting as reruns of Badminton.

It’s back
Monday morning from 1am to 4:20; 4:20 to 7:30; 8:30-11:30: Tuesday morning 8:30; all live
mod.cht.com.tw/channel/epginfo.php?chid=174.

lucky! ASN is screwing us

Thanks for the update.

Can’t find a thread on places to watch NFL in Taipei and can’t find any places. If there are any bars/clubs/etc. considering showing live NFL late night or early mornings, I for one will be there supporting.

Watching Redskins/Eagles game right now on Ch 174. Can’t find any other games.

The 1am game is on as scheduled on channel 174, not 175.

They’re showing delayed games almost every evening; from about 9:00(? )on. They cut out most of the stoppages, too. Now if I only knew how to get the original announcers in English…

I"ll be watching Ravens Colts at 1am and Cardinals Broncos at 4am. Wish there was a pub open to watch it live.

Press the button to the right of the zero. Sometimes they forget to carry the English audio feed and just have the field/court sounds. they did this for the NCAA semifinals but not the other games. Very annoying.

Press the button to the right of the zero. [/quote]

Uh, you mean the one that says “language” (yu yan)"?
Gee, I always wondered what that was for. :blush: :blush: :bow:

174 have all the games but the game are slightly different than ASN listed games.

I bought game pass this year and will do so every year on, i think its worth every penny.

[quote=“tonyp747”]174 have all the games but the game are slightly different than ASN listed games.

I bought game pass this year and will do so every year on, I think its worth every penny.[/quote]
I agree about game pass. Very good service for what you pay. Those condensed games are good if you want to quickly follow what is going on without sitting through 2 hours for each game.

Also Game Pass on mobile combined with unlimited 4G cell service is quite awesome…

I haven’t got 4G (Girlfriend spoke to the guy organizing my contract in chinese and told him to give me 3G only :fume: ) but unlimited data with the Game Pass is fantastic and the speed is no trouble at all for the highest quality. Only sucks trying to watch it on the HSR though. What phone do you have because on my HTC I can’t download the games but on the iPad I can so I’m not sure if it just on android devices where you can’t download or it is for all mobile phones.

I haven’t got 4G (Girlfriend spoke to the guy organizing my contract in chinese and told him to give me 3G only :fume: ) but unlimited data with the Game Pass is fantastic and the speed is no trouble at all for the highest quality. Only sucks trying to watch it on the HSR though. What phone do you have because on my HTC I can’t download the games but on the iPad I can so I’m not sure if it just on android devices where you can’t download or it is for all mobile phones.[/quote]

You’re right, 3G is plenty good enough here usually, unlimited is the key. I think one game is about 2-3 GB of data. I have an LG G3.