NHI classification after divorce questions

Without getting into detail, I know I should have fought it earlier , but i was out ofFthe country.

So. The basics are these:

I am a foreigner. Of no special diplomatic relation of problem.

I was married here for a long time. At that time I was included in the farmer NHI classification under said ex wife’s families business of pig farming industry. Yes, no need for comment, I am well aware…

So now after divorce, also well aware :wink: I had to leave the country for a time. I know have an aprc. But I just recently realised that my health insurance is now the “normal type”, no longer farmer. I am still farming and have land (rented), crops, customers etc for official proof if need be. But now I realize that my visa can have my wife included in my family.unit and thus we can do farmer.stuff based on that. She is local, but in no way connected to farming life other than now with me

So we are buying land. Farmland. No problems, through her name, meaning Taiwan citizen. But one thing we found.out.is that one cannot get farming health insurance without owning farmland. Renting doesn’t count. I ha eEbeen readsuredDby many this is changing, but changing and IS is a different.story. I don’t believe in reincarnation, so I don’t like wasting my.life away.

Our an is to build a LEGAL HOUSE, not a tool.shed or whatever other “should be ok building”, and thus to build on farmland we are told.we.require farmers health insurance,which they took away when I got divorced. I’m wondering ifFi can argue it and get.my.insurance based on reality of farming and with proof, as a foreigner, or should we just forget the thought and give up the dream of living on our farm?

I realise a.pretty.unique issue in Taiwan but if anyone had any thoughts or experience on the matter would.live to hear it!

You maybe already read but here is the law.

基層農會會員資格審查及認定辦法

Did you consult to 地政士 in your region?

申請農舍興建之農保、健保第三類條件說明。