Nice French Macaron and French Burgers

Sanmin. Although I didn’t know there was one in Zuoying. Might be more incentivized to go to that one!

1 Like

not BK version, two japanese beef hambos inside make it tall

2 Likes

How are you supposed to eat that? need to put it in the grinder first?

I don’t see what’s French about it other than the dude is French. I guess he can charge more that way? I’m claiming cultural appropriation.

2 Likes

“In restaurants, burgers are served on a plate, with French meat, fries made from French potatoes, it has been adapted to French standards, we’ve taken distance from the American aspect of the burger,” said Boutboul.

“The French are gourmets, in the country of haute cuisine, we converted to “the good burger,” he said.

Eighty percent of the 145.000 restaurants in France (this includes brasseries, cafés, high standard restaurants…) which have a burger on their menu say it’s a top sell, according to Gira’s statistics.

1 Like

Ok cool so I could make French food with all American ingredients and call it American food. That just sounds like a superiority complex there. A burger is a burger. You can get a premium burger or a cheap one anywhere in the world.

2 Likes

French are obnoxiously proud of their cuisine.

“It has been adapted to French standards”. Maybe they think they are the only ones making burgers that aren’t fast food :roll_eyes:

But using this logic:

Then maybe what this shop is offering is Taiwanese and, depending on where the beef is coming from, American/Australian burgers?

Also, I’m looking at the picture and I don’t know how it tastes but it doesn’t look superb to me, nothing special:

But I don’t want to bash someone’s business. And the presumably real cheese is a nice touch.

I like flat burgers with hardly any salad inside. I like burgers adapted to British standards.

3 Likes

Who started the practice of making burgers so tall you can’t even bite into them and you have to end up using a knife and fork? It’s really annoying.

1 Like

The reviews for this specific restaurant say they sprinkle Doritos on. French Doritos, made from French corn?

I wonder what unique flavors they have in France? Escargot-ritos?

2 Likes

Not french burger, its Japanese version one at Monster burger. Used it to show a local Whooper

Is this a person who engages in whoopee? :thinking:

Yes, French can be proud as they make nice luxury products and food, and richest person is French I think, now that Mr. Musk is number two.

1 Like

Ah, OK. Then it’s OK.

3 Likes

Yes, nice to buy french products. I now see men also carrying LV hand bags for there personal items, makes them look fashionable.

1 Like

I personally am a big fan of French fries.

3 Likes

And I see women wearing shorts and leggings that make them look like Minnie Mouse.

It’s a race to extinction.

1 Like

Or Belgian fries according to the Belgians.

It’s ok. You can like American food. We won’t tell anybody. :wink:

3 Likes