Nice, NOT GRANNY or 80's, plus NOT TENT women's clothing

I don’t live in Taipei so it is hard to come and try to find these places that I keep hearing exist.

[b]Does anyone have names, addresses and or phone numbers for

shoe shops for womens shoes, up to US size 12 (womens … not mens)

clothing shops, for jeans, shirts, jackets … sizes 16 - 20 … [/b]

I would love to know just where in Taipei they are. So I can come in and hop a cab there. Time is never on my side - so if you know please leave some info. I know there are other women who will also appreciate it.

thank you ! :notworthy:

Tienmu, Zhongshan N. Rd. Sec 7 (cross Tienmu W/E Rd. past Taipei American School) is full of western clothing shops. For shoes up to 12 women’s, however, I don’t know. I wear a size 9 and I either go to Shoex and buy Doc Marten’s on the corner of Zhongxiao and Guangfu Rds. or to Costco in Neihu when there are decent shoes in stock there.

And just because you’re in the area, you may want to check out the shoe shop on the corner of Zhong Shan N. Rd. Sec. 6/7 and Tianmu East Rd. that specializes in large size shoes. I’ve posted the address and name some time ago for another large-footed fellow forumosan, do a search and I’m sure you’ll find it easy enough. I saw women’s & men’s shoes there. In contrast to the shoes they sell, the shop itself is rather small, don’t be put off by that “mao dun” though :wink: Good luck, Xpet.