Night Club Performance (white monkey jobs)

Any of you ever perform as a DJ or anything of the sort at a night club. That’s a dream of mine, I feel like that would be so fun to do. Maybe you’re actually a DJ or rapper or something of the sort?

I worked in entertainment, not as a DJ or rapper, but I did help book and set up events for them at clubs and other venues. It’s a lifestyle you really have to like, I got tired of it after 1.5 years. You have to go out 3 times a week at least. Although the you end up knowing everyone if you’re social and it’s a cool feeling walking into the club like you own the place without going through the lines and paying. Drinks are pretty much handled and access to VIP section of course. You have a lot of chances to meet women as well.

But it gets tiring after a while, at least for me. My body also was hurting from doing this, I’m glad I got out of it.

1 Like

That sounds super fun but also extremely exhausting. I could probably only keep that up for 2 months max. How’d u get involved in that?

I partied with this girl who worked in that industry. She introduced me to a lot of people and they gave me a job. It’s really fun but not that fulfilling at the end. Plus there are so many egos to deal with, and 99% of people are fake in that industry. Makes you kind of hate people.

There’s a lot of alcohol, and if you want, drugs in there. Something that I’ve seen fuck people up. And it happens gradually so don’t think you’re above that.

4 Likes