Night Life in Taiwan

Hey,

My names Sean. Gonna head over to Taiwan in about September. I’m a very social person so as soon as I hit Taiwan I’m gonna start networking (its what I do).

So considering I’m from Vancouver, BC can anybody give me an insight into what the club / bar / nightlife is like in Taiwan, or point out any differences, or just share good stories w/e…

I’m the kinda person who likes to research before I do stuff, that being said if anyone wants to take the time to clue me in a bit on what I’m actually getting my self into then drop me a line at pigeonofdespair@hotmail.com

I certainly would appretiate it.

Go to TaiwanNights.com

Cheekey Monkey

You said you like research.

Actually I hate research however I do it.

That site is good for info however looking for more “White guy at club” experiences.

I know I’d feel a fish out of water if I went to an asian club in Vancouver…

Know what I mean!?

That would rather contradict your statement “I’m the kinda person who likes to research”, wouldn’t it? :loco:

[quote=“pigeons”]Actually I hate research however I do it.

That site is good for info however looking for more “White guy at club” experiences.

I know I’d feel a fish out of water if I went to an Asian club in Vancouver…

Know what I mean!?[/quote]

No.

Hope you’re prepared to swim because, well, all the clubs here are full of Asians.

Maybe you should start there?

Hope you’re prepared to swim because, well, all the clubs here are full of Asians.[/quote]

What?! :astonished: You’re sayin’ there’s Asians over here in Taiwan!? :noway:

Hope you’re prepared to swim because, well, all the clubs here are full of Asians.[/quote]

What?! :astonished: You’re sayin’ there’s Asians over here in Taiwan!? :noway:[/quote]

Tigerman, you have a very oriental sense of humor.

Night life in Taiwan

Night life in UK

1 Like

Is this now… The grave dig of the year?

I wonder if the OP @pigeons ever made it to Taiwan? In case he did, the accidental child from his first night club fling might be turning 16 soon… so they might find the answers in this thread useful :rofl:

4 Likes

I honestly do not try to answer the op only that I wanted to put those videos somewhere and I did not find a better one, lol

2 Likes

Sorry didn’t mean to diss you. It’s a cute idea to juxtapose those two videos.

1 Like