Night of the long knives

Can we have pictures of all the moderators who have been defrocked? :laughing:

Can we have pictures of all the moderators who have been defrocked? :laughing:[/quote]Thankfully Sandman is still an moderator.

I can see a lot of the mods. are gone.

Can’t see Hartzells name anywhere on the legal forum list. Maybe I didn’t look hard enough.

All this alerttech alert living alert blah blah blah stuff :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Would someone who is still in “power” speak up now!

[quote=“Bassman”]I can see a lot of the mods. are gone.

Can’t see Hartzells name anywhere on the legal forum list. Maybe I didn’t look hard enough.

All this alerttech alert living alert blah blah blah stuff :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Would someone who is still in “power” speak up now![/quote]Yesterday everyone was de-moderated, then last night some were reinstated, I imagine the others will be back later. I don’t know any more than you do (well… maybe a little bit more :wink: ) So it’s just a guess.

Chill out. There’s reshuffling and shit happening. Why are you people so impatient? Some mods have lives which take them away from computers, you know.

looks like things are shaking up here in river city my friends. Where are the defrockings? I want to see some nakid people!

[quote=“Alien”]Chill out. There’s reshuffling and stuff happening. Why are you people so impatient? Some mods have lives which take them away from computers, you know.[/quote]Yes, but that doesn’t answer why you can’t tell us. :laughing:

I see nothing. I hear nothing. I know nothing. I do nothing.

Matthew, its really very simple. New moderators, right? That means logistics. Think about it, for the ceremony alone we need to find the black rooster, the lemon jello, the ribbed condom – and despite what you might think, its not that easy to find the still-beating heart of a Sami herdsman’s virgin niece in Taipei.
And that’s without considering the weird stuff we’ll need.

Sandman wrote:[quote]Think about it, for the ceremony alone we need to find the black rooster, the lemon jello, the ribbed condom – and despite what you might think, its not that easy to find the still-beating heart of a Sami herdsman’s virgin niece in Taipei. [/quote]

Google was no help at all.

[quote]Your search - “black rooster” “lemon jello” “ribbed condom” - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

• Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
  • Try different keywords.
  • Try more general keywords.
  • Try fewer keywords.
    Also, you can try Google Answers for expert help with your search.
    [/quote]

Ok, am I the only one here who asked gus about this?

I asked and I am satisfied with the reply.

Good luck Maoman. You’ll see me around here for some time to come.

I can get that for you…

[quote]Ok, am I the only one here who asked gus about this?
[/quote]
Not, of course, that you are sharing it with anyone. :cry:

[quote]Ok, am I the only one here who asked gus about this?
[/quote]
Not, of course, that you are sharing it with anyone. :cry:[/quote]

Ask and you shall receive.

OK, I’ll Ask!!! What cha know Bassman…???

Well, all I can say is that Maoman has made a difference on the boards. He has handled controversy in threads very well and with a fair, level headed, attitude. This is about the only stuff that I’d be willing to post here because this much I do know for a fact.

Other stuff, well, I’m not sure if it would be appropriate to post the P.M here, so I wont. I am sure that it will all be clear in time.

It might be nice to see some fresh blood taking things to the next level and a new approach in some areas.

For any more info I think you’d need to ask for yourself.

When Maoman finally reveals Hakkasonic as formosa, I’ll be satisfied. :sunglasses:

Oh, I knew that about the Maomeister… I was looking for some gossip… :wink: