Nip/Tuck

Original Discussion here for some reason???

[quote=“The Gumper”]Nip/Tuck is really cool. Pretty gory in the OR scenes. The storylines are interesting and disturbing. Is mankind really so vain as to want to have this stuff done to us? Each episode is titled after the main patient in the story. The two Drs. encapsulate the dichotemy in us all. The juxtaposition is exquisite.

Even though I am starting to really bulk up and out, there is not a chance I’d ever have liposuction done. Keeerist, that’s gross shit.

I have viddied 6 episodes so far. 9 more to go. I’ll lend them to you when I am done.[/quote]

I’ve lent Chewy the series, but the rest of you can now enter this fascinating, addictive, sexy and utterly gross world starting next Wednesday as Nip/Tuck comes to Taiwan on V/L Channel (70 in Mucha).

Not for the weak of heart, but then again, we’ll prolly get a very watered-down version. Don’t watch it while eating. You’ve been warned.

I agree Nip/Tuck is a great series, I have watched both seasons and waiting for number 3 to come out, you really should check it out.

I just finished watching all of season one and parts of season two. And let me say that season two, especially the season finale was OMGGGGGGGGGG!!! I am missing a couple of episodes from season 2. If anyone has them, would let me borrow them. Thanks

Season two is out in taiwan now, I just saw it at the video store. Also, I just saw the epsiode 1 of the third season. If anyone wants to know what happens, this season, pm me. It’s good@!!!

Still seeking Nip/tuck fans to talk about the final episode of season 3. If you’re out there—Who do you think the Carver is?

My bet is on -Jude

I’m on season three at the moment, but not quite up to the last episode. So far this season I loved the episode where Christian gets arrested for being the Carver. The ending was an absolute hoot.

Matt’s pissing me off big time this season. What a little prick he is.

Season3 has already been out on a few of the satellite systems I’ve installed. :smiley: :smiley:

Maybe I should start recording peoples favourite series programs and burn then off to an FTP site so you can watch them. Then again maybe not lol

Oh season 3 is over WAAAA but what let down of a finale. I thought this season was touch and go, wondering who was really writing. Yea, Matt was a real prick, he’s gonna come around…

Interesting that the finale is a let down. The first and second seasons had amazing finales that closed everything up nice and neatly (well, the second ended with a bit of a cliff-hanger, but was over-all pretty good). I’m not expecting much anymore…

I finished the finale yesterday. That was lame compared to the others. I basically guessed what’d happen next each time they tried to give us a new twist (at least as far as the carver was concerned… no surprise there at all). And the story started slowing down to make room for more dramatic scenes with people talking and not much else.

I also don’t like the final scene with Matt and that tranny… they should’ve just handed that moron over to the cops. I don’t know what would’ve happened to him then, but there’s no chance of them getting into any trouble at least.

For you Nip/Tuck fans,…It’s back. The first two episodes have aired. And it’s getting to be a BIT more wilder… :noway:

When and what channel?

I never got that one. One of those shows where I rented season one but couldn’t be bothered finishing it. Like that gravedigger one that had nobody good in it except for the dead dad.

It’s about the nudity … :laughing:

[quote=“gaboman”]I finished the finale yesterday. That was lame compared to the others. I basically guessed what’d happen next each time they tried to give us a new twist (at least as far as the carver was concerned… no surprise there at all). And the story started slowing down to make room for more dramatic scenes with people talking and not much else.

I also don’t like the final scene with Matt and that tranny… they should’ve just handed that moron over to the cops. I don’t know what would’ve happened to him then, but there’s no chance of them getting into any trouble at least.[/quote]

Sure Matty’s a prick. But he is experiencing the worst teenage years of any kid on TV ever. Richie Cunningham he ain’t. I won’t spoil it to tell you that Season 4 deals with the Nazi Dad situation cleanly.

But Matt has a far worse evil a-brewin’.

Sandman, you should give it another shot. The end of season 1 is the best, not just the finale, but the whole drug czar angle that takes up something like the last 4 episodes. Also, the cool things you learn about that wacky world of medicine make the trip educational as well. Joan Rivers has a pretty amazing cameo in Season 3…worth getting to just for the scenario that drops her by. Additionally, I think the writers are quite deft with the prophetic foreshadowing and metaphor, weaving symbolism through the patients they serve mirroring their own fragile lives. All under the prestense of the hot South Beach sun.

Jim, shouldn’t you turn those greenie faces upside down? I can’t really see a market for satellites anymore, can you? With Torrents, everything is available next day…and you can watch it at your leisure. Missed out on the first few episodes of that hot new show? Back catalogues available at the click of a mouse. Entire seasons, sitting right there for anyone to share.

What a great world we live in.

dadodedagoo, I’ve seen the first 3 eps of season 4 so I know the NAZI-father’s fate. Not bad… my review of the finale seems a little harsh, considering I only remember positive things about the episode. This season, I’m interested to find out what they’re going to do with the scientology angle. It may turn out to be interesting.

So far nothing too odd going on, though. Nothing but interesting characters, great dialogue, and mind-blowing special effects (the operations)… what a bummer, eh?

Sandman, definitely try it again. Season 1 is all about the finale - it really is. I liked the show all through the season, but I wasn’t hooked until the final few episodes. And the closing just puts this huge grin on your face, stretching from ear to ear, that you can’t get rid of.