Nipplegate: Janet Jackson's Breast Bared at Superbowl

Why would this be disturbing?

[quote=“meiguolangren”]They claim it was unintentional.

Edited Later . . . after going to the Drudge Report closeups . . . er, that’s not a nipple sticky . . . that’s . . . er . . . art. The accidental exposure bit is more plausible now.[/quote]
Nope, sorry. The 11pm news tonight (Seattle) reported that while Timberfake is still claiming a “costume malfunction”, Janet has now admitted that it was something she and the dweeb dreamed up on their own as a stunt to spice up the show and “give the media something to talk about”.

So, it really was deliberate.

Now if Britney would just do something like that, maybe we could resolve the real-vs-fake question, and perhaps the what-size-are-they-really question. :mrgreen:

The surgeon who did the silicon implant must have been the same one who worked on her brother’s nose. I can think of several million things I’d rather look at.

Tits, beer, and football…I don’t know what you guys are whining about :?

I can see two right tits in that picture.

Perhaps Justin Timberlake being included in it all? Back in the day, the talentless boy bands (e.g. those who didn’t write their own songs or play any instruments) were perectly content with moving on after their 15 minutes of fame. Now they just don’t get it when their time is up…

They all claim that no one else knew about it but them, but someone had to make her costume, dui bu dui? And someone had to approve the costume…
I think once all the hype dies down, more people will probably come out on knowing it was going to happen. Right now, though, it’s the Janet and Justin Show.

Was it just me or did the pictures seem like [url=http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20040203/capt.sge.grb51.030204063228.photo01.default-252x384.jpg]Justin Timberlake[/url was about three seconds from doing something that definitely would have been obscene to a national audience?

BTW, the picture link is… :nsfw:

So their little plan backfired. I’d say the whole thing was a bust.

How did it backfire? Was the nipple ornament supposed to come off as well? :shock:

They didn’t keep it under wraps.

I just think that Justin and Janet didn’t keep abreast of what is acceptable to show on TV.

==============The entire thing was obviously planned, just like the Madonna Britney kiss. Their PR managers are not dummies. This photo will be an icon of the 2000s, and what’s next? Justin’s pecker. Coming soon, full frontal. Stay tuned.

===============Sure was an ugly breast anyway you look at it. and the sheriff badge nipple protector was cowboy weird.

=================I loved the entire episode! Just shows how we as a culture are growing up (and out). A breast is just a mammary glad with a nipple for breastfeeding. Now everyone knows. I hope.

===============But I must admit when I saw the photo in the local evening paper yesterday I thought it was Michael Jackson. Had to look twice.

===========The upshot is that human civ remains so juvenile. it’s just a breast, damn it. we all got 'em.

Although some of us wish we didn’t. :blush:

I was going to say "

They did it on purpose, but they wanted everyone to think that they were just not in sync. Now people just say, “Janet Jackson. What a boob!”

I wonder what people would have said if Janet has “shirted” Justin? Would the outcry have been the same?

==================shirted? what the hecko does that mean?

===============a man’s nipples are not front page picture news. neither should a woman’s nips be news but live in juvenile culture still. basically, no one has grown past the age of 13 on this planet.

===============but the next big thing has got to be a big thing. ie, some guy’s dick pops out. Now that will be funny! Janet was just plane weird.

You could say that Janet lost Control of the situation. Whoda thunk Justin Timberlake was one of those Nasty Boys. It only goes to show that when it comes to exposing your breasts as a publicity stunt, you don’t know what you Got Till It’s Gone on the air for the world to see. Everytime the Jacksons get involved in an Escapade like this one, they always seem to Go Deep.

story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s … wl_jackson

[quote=“AP/Yahoo”]
“Unrehearsed, unplanned, completely unintentional,” said MTV.

Although Timberlake issued a statement shortly after the show apologizing and blaming the debacle on a “wardrobe malfunction,” he didn’t seem too sorry in comments to the syndicated show “Access Hollywood.”

“Hey, man, we love giving you all something to talk about,” he said, laughing.

Jackson’s official Web site was bombarded with angry postings.

In a statement released Monday night, Jackson said it was a last-minute stunt that went awry.

“The decision to have a costume reveal at the end of my halftime show performance was made after final rehearsals. MTV was completely unaware of it,” she said. "It was not my intention that it go as far as it did. I apologize to anyone offended

That from CNN.

Why was she wearing the star thingie under the molded cup in the first place. Was she expecting to be “shirted?”

That from CNN.

Why was she wearing the star thingie under the molded cup in the first place. Was she expecting to be “shirted?”[/quote]

What’s the big deal about wearing nipple jewelry?? Lots of women (and some, uh, men) do.