No Longer Against "Come closer please"

Until today, I hated these stupid signs. I’ve been using urinals for a few years already and think I’ve pretty much figured out and mastered all the skills required.

Until one guy on each side of me both managed to sprinkle my feet. Well, it seems some men still need guidance and the signs could serve a useful purpose, if men would just follow directions.

By the way, they were NOT foreigners.

Must be a conspiracy against foreigners then.

Or maybe you just found yourself in the middle of a pissing contest. Better luck next time. :smiley:

[quote=“tango42”]Until today, I hated these stupid signs. I’ve been using urinals for a few years already and think I’ve pretty much figured out and mastered all the skills required.

Until one guy on each side of me both managed to sprinkle my feet. Well, it seems some men still need guidance and the signs could serve a useful purpose, if men would just follow directions.

By the way, they were NOT foreigners.[/quote]

After about six month living in Spain, I went on a drinking spree and got a little drunk in a bar I did not know.
So after drinking too much beer, I really had to use the restroom.

While doing my thing in front of the urinal, some big and cranky looking guy came in and started washing his hands right next to were I was.
In front of me I noticed that sign saying something in Spanish like (esto lavabo es roto). I was thinking, Oh my, I really should start studying a little harder when the sentence’s meaning started to sink in.
So I look down and, with my eyes, follow the pipe leaving the urinal from below. It had an open ending right above that creepy looking guys knee.

Guess who did not wash his hands nor close his zipper?

I think the best signage might read: “Come closer please, the water isn’t that cold.”

Do they have to use the word, come?

In China they use a “one small step for man, one giant step for civilization” signage.

My favourite sign in a restroom in China.

‘Puke in this bucket here’.

Even when I step closer, the sign still tells me to step closer.

Don’t know why it’s so hard for some men to aim a penis. Just point and pee. It’s not rocket science.

[quote=“headhonchoII”]My favourite sign in a restroom in China.

‘Puke in this bucket here’.[/quote]

HAHA i saw this on a Kaoh club!