中華電信 no longer offers FOX News. Options?

I’ve grown used to having Fox News with my CHT MOD package. Without any announcement as of today, January 1st 2020, there is no longer Fox News available. CHT claims it’s not their fault and I’ll find FOX News anywhere else. Does anyone know any other options (i.e., viable as of this year, 2020)’. I would gladly change carriers just to have some balance of news in my life. Any response is appreciated. Thank you.

When will this left-wing bias end

11 Likes

In a pinch, lots of Fox News programs can be watched on YouTube.

1 Like

Well, SKY News was also kicked off CHT. All other news channels (originally offered) are still available. Seems biased.

True. I liked FOX for their live coverage, though. And their right wing spin to counter the many other left-leaning sources. YouTube is still hit or miss.

Let me see on kbro

Yeah we have a bunch of fox channels, but I think we never had the fox news

Much appreciated!

Where oh where will I get my Tucker Hanity fix?

3 Likes

At least bill oreilly isn’t on it anymore. Hated that guy. Tucker is also kind of a douche though. I really don’t like any of their anchors. The only positive is they aren’t on a 24/7 Trump bash session.

1 Like

Exactly! Well, T.C. is more balanced, but S.H. is all in for Trump. At any rate, better than the many Democrat shills embedded in other networks. Oh, yeah, DJIA record high, unemployment record low. Anything care?

1 Like

Exactly! Honestly, I actually liked to hear O’Reilly on his rants (before his true misogyny was revealed). But what is irreplaceable is his segments with the legend DENNIS MILLER. F-ing miss Miller.

2 Likes

These people are a bunch of clowns.

My favorite way to get news was from Jon Steward. I gave Trevor Noah a chance, he’s not nearly as funny. And after he trashed trump for taking a call from President Tsai, I had enough.

2 Likes

Noah showed his true, partisan, stripes from the get go. Watters demonstrates the scary ignorance of the average millenial voter :sweat:. SNL’s Weekend Update is 70% lame and lazy Trump jokes (I counted). Remember when Norm MacDonald used to riff off the “homosexual paedophile” Michael Jackson, mock murderous OJ, and make non-sequitor Frank Stallone jokes. Good Old Days!

1 Like

Did you see this? The response was really funny

7 Likes

Yeah. Fox is a constant embarrassment.

Did you see them insist Santa is white on national TV? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I think Jon Stewart actually replied who are they talking to, all the kids staying up to watch Fox News at night lol?

Wow.
I did like having it on cable here so I could time in to see what perspective some Americans were getting. For example when the impeachment witnesses were on, they were showing Trump rallies… Nothing to see here.
Some of the commentary shows are just shocking

I wonder what they’ll replace it with?

Fuck Fox News. That is the only appropriate response to that Chinatown segment.

1 Like

American TV and movies do this kind of ‘shtick’ routine to ethnicities from other nations routinely, you just aren’t used to them doing it to Americans.

2 Likes

1 Like

More channels have disappeared. Does that mean we’re all going to have reduced bills starting today? No.

3 Likes