No more health checks in Tainan City or County

If you are residing in Tainan City or County, you must go all the way to either Chiayi or Kaohsiung to get a health check. From what I hear, Chengkung University’s hospital allowed their license for health checks to expire, and apparently they were the place that organized the checks for the entire administrative region, so legally they will not be available for foreigners to obtain their ARCs this year.


Keep up with the Tainan Bulletin to see if anything changes.