No one loves you as much as I love you

I’m looking for ways to communicate to someone that no one loves them as much as I do. In a love kind of way and not like family kind of way. But that could be part.

Looking for something can transmit electronically like a video, a song, a clip, a poem, or something.

I love this song for example but it might just be something I like and not the other person would like.

Any other suggestions ideas dreams fantasies?

2 Likes
1 Like

Do they have a car that you could key the message into?

A life-sized tattoo of their face on one’s chest is also always a good option.

6 Likes

Who hurt you, bro? :open_mouth:

4 Likes

I’m perfectly fine. I was just trying to answer the question. :grin:

1 Like

Hmm, I’d like to hear your therapist’s take… :thinking:

4 Likes

I am afraid of what you would give as breakup-advice :thinking: :runaway:

7 Likes

Make a love letter. Cut out different letters from various magazines to make the message.

7 Likes

I love you so much that I am kidnapping myself and if you don’t pay me a ransom of $50000 then you’ll never see me again.

4 Likes

Even though this song takes a different but better approach of confessing ones love to another.

If you allow me an opinion, I think the phrase of “No one loves you as much as I love you” is pretentious, and it sounds a bit too close with a manipulative line such as “No one will love you as much as I love you”.

In my opinion, if you want to show your love, a better approach is to show unconditonal devotion, such as in the song Words can’t describe that I just shared.

3 Likes

Was writing the same thing

Just send them a dick pic. It’s the new-age sonnet

5 Likes

If it’s unrequited love we’re talking about here, this is a great one.

3 Likes

Probably best to photoshop out the “Free” bit so as not to lessen the romantic sentiment.

3 Likes
8 Likes

glad to hear that either she sobered up or you reached her level. someone said me that once, it definitely leaves an important impression on one. or maybe it was something like nobody else loves or will love me, nor sure, I’m still in shock for that’s relatively accurate.

in all seriousness, try something like this:

2 Likes

Behave like a dog.

you mean humping her leg?

3 Likes

That video took me down a hole.

I mean a YouTube rabbit hole looking at other videos

1 Like