No posts exist inside this topic for the selected time frame

This error on the forum keeps cropping up… it’s like why is the result listed if there is no topic or post to show in the search results!

Anyone know what to do about it? It’s preventing me searching for a whole bunch of stuff I know is here…

Thanks.

[quote=“KenTaiwan98”]This error on the forum keeps cropping up… it’s like why is the result listed if there is no topic or post to show in the search results!

Anyone know what to do about it? It’s preventing me searching for a whole bunch of stuff I know is here…

Thanks.[/quote]

I pasted the error message into Google inside quotes and got this webpage: forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=379018

Somebody posting on that page had a similar problem and said they solved it by changing their display options. So I went to my User Control Panel, then to “Board Preferences” (on the left), and then to “Edit display options” (also on the left), and then changed “Display posts from previous days” (in a list in the center) from “All posts” to “1 day.”

Then I went back to your post, and it wasn’t there. Instead, the page read. “No posts exist inside this topic for the selected time frame.” So then I went back to the User Control Panel and changed “Display posts from previous days” back to “All posts.” And I could read your post once again.

So maybe the “Display posts from previous days” setting has to be set to “All posts” in your display options.