No sex please, all I want is a spouse

This is from the South China Morning Post, which requires a subscribtion to access.

[quote]

No sex please, all I want is a spouse

Matrimonial agency brings together those who have lost lust

HE HUIFENG

Wang Li is quite a catch. But the 29-year-old only son of a wealthy family in the Zhejiang countryside has been unlucky in love.
Mr Wang, who has endured a failed marriage and several doomed love affairs, thought he would never find a partner - until a matchmaking company found a fianc

[quote=“Jive Turkey”]Three questions I have after reading this:

1. Is there actually a medical condition called a “micropenis?” How small does one have to be in order to be diagnosed with micropenile (spelling?) disorder?
  2. How the fuck can this Wang Li be considered a good catch if his equipment is too small to be of any use?
  3. If you had a micropenis, would you be talking to a newspaper reporter about it?
  4. Is there a Guinness world record for the smallest micropenis? Links with pictures are welcome. :laughing:[/quote]
    Your questions do not sound like dating or relationship questions. They sound like Health questions.

Maybe the moderator should move this thread to the other forum :idunno:

There is such a condition. I’m sure a google search will give you all the medical details and pictures you need.

This has a potential to be a long thread…

On one hand the thread does have to do with dating and relationships, but then it goes to talk about twin girls with no vaginas! What a boner killer!

[color=red]With the power invested in me, this thread shall remain here.[/color]

Aren’t all marriages sexless after the first few years? :blush:
Is’nt that why most have 2 or 3.

Well, I read somewhere recently that Taiwanese people have sex an average of 88 times per year. This leaves them low on the scale of frequencey when compared to other countries. However, when I read “this averages out to once every 4 days” I thought, “woah, every 4 DAYS?? Lucky bastids…”

Yes, I’m married… :blush:

Hmmm…“Micro-Penis”…Brings to mind an old Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs(Dwarves) joke about why she was ‘technically’ still a virgin… :sunglasses:

I’m still trying to decide whether I’d be happier having sex once-twice a day or having no sex at all. 88 times a year sounds the worst possibility.

The article didn’t make me giggle. I haven’t seen many people laughing at people with no legs. Why is it so terribly funny that some people don’t have a penis or a vagina? I guess having a separate dating agency is the only way for them to get away from people with 4th grade mentality who like to make fun of such things…

BAD BAD BOYS!

[quote=“Jive Turkey”]
2. How the fuck can this Wang Li be considered a good catch if his equipment is too small to be of any use?
3. If you had a micropenis, would you be talking to a newspaper reporter about it? [/quote]

2.) Well, if you’re a female completely uninterested in sex, what difference does your husband’s micropenis make? If anything, you could rest assured that he’s not whipping it out on others.

3.) Which one of the 1,200,000 Wang Li’s in China has a micropenis?

[quote=“alidarbac”]

3.) Which one of the 1,200,000 Wang Li’s in China has a micropenis?[/quote]
Am I the only one who thinks it odd that his name is “Wang.” Isn’t that at least a bit misleading?

[quote=“Jive Turkey”][quote=“alidarbac”]

3.) Which one of the 1,200,000 Wang Li’s in China has a micropenis?[/quote]
Am I the only one who thinks it odd that his name is “Wang.” Isn’t that at least a bit misleading? [/quote]

See what I mean?

Anyway. I’m quite sure he’s smart enough not to use his real name.

Hehehehe she said penis! :banana: :roflmao: :banana: :roflmao:

[quote=“Frost”][quote=“Notsu”]

Why is it so terribly funny that some people don’t have a penis or a vagina? I guess having a separate dating agency is the only way for them to get away from people with 4th grade mentality who like to make fun of such things…
[/quote]

Hehehehe she said penis! :banana: :roflmao: :banana: :roflmao:[/quote]

Hahaha…you silly billy. Made me laugh anyhow. :roflmao:

Oh Frost, you are so silly. Hahaha

Thanks for making me spill my coffee this morning.

1. How the fuck can this Wang Li be considered a good catch if his equipment is too small to be of any use?

if you’re brought up in a culture that think sex is not something to be proud of, then there you go. If you believe that marriage can hold together happily without sex is a better vision, then here you go again. Whether that is true or not is of course a different matter, the old expectation can still fly with some people. I was born in Taiwan, and stayed there till 14, and till then I do have curiousity in sex, but I would have always thought that it’s “sinful” for me to like a girl because of her appearence. Physical attractiveness is something that used to be played down by the old folks.

I assume they were referring to the fact that he is from a wealthy family (as the article states).

If you do a poll of girls in China (or anywhere?) and ask them if they had to choose between a poor guy with a huge schlong, and a rich guy with a micropenis, I’m guessing 99% will go for Mr No-dick Moneybags. Once you marry them they don’t shag you much anyway.

Really? I’ve been here for 20 years and it seems to me that many old folks here are obsessed with physical appearance (or at least certain aspects thereof). :idunno:

ouch