No vices - a sad thing for a man

[quote=“fee”]A new vice? How about an old vice–Miami Vice![/quote]That theme song still pops into my head…quite pleasant!

Also memories of comfortable hot weather semi-formal clothing.

Dofu and Bjorn suggest that you could start marking, and perhaps humping strangers’ legs…

I think B&Q sell vices

I agree that every man should have one, how can you make a bookcase without one ?

Come on you are 40 and contemplating what your vices should be…this SCREAMS mid life crisis (albeit a little early).

Anyway I think the traditional cures are dolly bird girlfriends or a new sports car, although I hear that in the UK there is a penchant for fast motorbikes now, which are cheaper.

Other alternatives could include art, what about a nice collection of nudes? or just an excessive level of support fr your football club.

Go For it, and remember it is all excusable if you can unashamedly say the words “Mid Life Crisis!”

I always chew tobacco when I go fishing. I don’t fish much anymore, but I can still say that I have a vice.

How about you start with TCGs? I heard they are the second most addictive substance after crack on school yards these days.

So you chose your avatar because you think the girl’s wearing a pretty dress? Sorry, Porcelain Princess, you DO have at least one vice.

Huge steins of beer?

Huge steins of beer?[/quote]
Don’t be silly. Loving beer isn’t a vice. It’s a noble calling.

Huge steins of beer?[/quote]
Don’t be silly. Loving beer isn’t a vice. It’s a noble calling.[/quote]

Indeed, indeed.

What’s the Ben Franklin quote (most likely apocryphal): “Beer is proof that God love us and wants us to be happy.”

If your living in Taiwan you need to get hooked on Beatle nuts and beatle nut girls

[quote]If you’re living in Taiwan you need to get hooked on Beatle nuts.

Yeah, life in Taiwan has given me a taste for Paul Maccartneys privates.[/quote]