No Whites Allowed: The Lefty Segregationist Thread

Should have took it back so no ones has to suffer through another one of these threads.

I think it’s good to be aware of fringe movements, because sometimes they’re interesting, and sometimes they do become significant. Every mass movement either starts small or starts as a mass movement about something else.

I just don’t have much patience for doomsday predictions based on fringe stuff, like I tried to explain to Mr. Git.

None of that means he asked for it.

Purely anecdotal evidence. But I went to art school (I know, I know) . . And up until about 2013/2014 things were pleasant. And now it seems like every millennial in the Chicago art world (at least on social media) is quite keen to express their general disgust for white people these days.

I specifically worked at a comedy club that refused to cast a white male in their upcoming show because ‘it wasn’t appropriate for the times’.

I do think there is a slight mainstreaming to this that I have at least witnessed.

Sorry. Spelling mistake. It’s now spelled ‘whypipo’.

But hey maybe its all in my head.

Probably.

Comedy clubs usually only book funny people. Maybe you see prejudice against race, while the owners see someone who isn’t funny enough to get a booking and coincidentally happens to be a white dude.

I was part of the casting process. (writer)
We had 3 white men who were incredibly funny and who the directors flat out said were better than the other actors who auditioned but to cast them would be 'inappropriate ’ and we literally had to hold an extra day of auditions to try to bring in more people of color and women for our cast of 6.

Funny is largely subjective. And race is largely a construct.

A racist is somebody who makes a big deal about something that is barely even real. Specifically, race.

Which is what makes Affirmative Action and “diversity” racist.

The trouble with the skinheads isn’t that they’re racist. It’s that they’re the wrong kind of racist.

Don’t worry, I heard the Jews are going to replace them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n12sjwk9FBE

The wrong kind of racist, you say? Well if they would just finish college, stay out of prison, and get better jobs (and grow hair), then they’d be the right kind of racist!

Fortunately, as ethnic minorities, white people in Taiwan can’t be racist. They can only be prejudiced:

1 Like

Send the skinheads to Taiwan. That will fix everything.

The definition of racist is getting stranger and stranger every day…

Did you read the article? I confess I did (against my better judgement). It’s not about an actual thing, like that guy who got fired. It says search results are racist ergo Alphabet is racist.

That’s like complaining about the quality of online translations. Our technology is just as good anyway. Watch:

Can you be racist towards a white person? @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Signs point to yes

2 Likes

Correction: our technology is superior! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This will of course result in robot supremacism, but we all knew that anyway. :idunno:

I feel comparing affirmative action to segregation is a slap in the face to people that actually went through segregation. It’s like people trying to say indentured servitude is like chattel slavery.

I would say it’s not even that, but I wouldn’t want Rowland to start ranting about it as a distraction from his unconvincing argument about segregation.

Speaking of distractions, I remembered this old trick and decided to give it a go with the names of Forumosans. You search for “i love _____ because” and add the name of a person.

Roland BT-1 Electronic Trigger Pad for sale online | eBay

I love Roland because I have had an Alesis and a Pearl e pro kit. Both are pure identical junk. I swear by anything with the Roland name.

Time to write an indignant article about how you’re being objectified and misrepresented!:rant:

I’ll post my favorites in the secret forum. :male_detective:

Tangential to the initial thrust, but still relevant: the head of the DNC is totes racist…

Shall we discuss whether this constitutes mainstreaming? An argument can be made that the DNC is a fringe group.

Sigh… I’m not interested in standing up for every anti-covfefist out there. If you really want to know about Ellison, a trip to Wikiland is all it takes to discover why the name of that website of yours is accurate.

Don’t make me keep repeating this: race-based segregation is a form of racism, but racism is not the same thing as segregation.

2 Likes