No wrinkle clothes! I don't want to iron please help :(

I asked and she said that mostly those clothes are for girls and bla bla bla…i think she doesn’t know. I went to do some shopping with her and I like the clothes. I need to iron them tho. I want same good clothes but wrinkle free

I also do the same they look like the face of an 80 year old after they are dry

I am a guy. I have exactly that. I need a store where they have wrinkle free clothes.

I want wrinkle free clothes, not a way to hang better my clothes

I went into a tailor a few years back and told him, basically, the same thing that you have asked here. He pulled out a pair of suggestions and one of them worked better than the other and now I have…I believe, 12 identical white dress shirts. I don’t have a dryer, never take them to the dry cleaner and they dry inside of a few hours with no wrinkles.

Pants…head directly to dry cleaners.

Where?

She’s probably a lost princess from some fairy land and her magical aura flattens out all the wrinkles :princess:

Night markets.

1 Like

Realistically, do you ever notice when someone has not ironed their shirt, or are you in an environment where this really matters?

I see. I think we have them everywhere… tell the clerk and they’ll show you. But either way you’d still need to flatten them when you take them out of the washer. I’ve never seen a wrinkled polo shirt in my life, that’s why I suspect that it has more to do with how you treat your clothes. But of course, I might be wrong.

Also it might have something to do with the cut. Body heat could flatten out the wrinkles, so tighter clothes would flatten out faster. Probably why it doesn’t work as good on men’s clothes, even when you buy one with the same fabric as your girlfriend’s.

Speaking from my own experience. Again, I could be wrong.

She is correct.

My favorite shirt was bought from a night market shop made from the material that you see obasans and xiaojies wear. Super light , some kind of nylon probably , and never wrinkles. And yeah I’m pretty sure it was made for a dude. Like 99% per cent sure :sweat_smile::grin:.
With the heat and humidity in Taiwan those women are onto something.

2 Likes

You’re mostly right, though the cheap fast fashion available is almost never nylon. It’s polyester, sometimes blended with rayon for extra drape (for women’s clothes) or with elastane for stretch.

Just to be clear: this stuff is terrible for the environment as it will not decompose. But it also will not need to be ironed.

Guy

1 Like

Where are those local stores?

Night markets

I don’t like the way wrinkle free fabrics feel though.

Posh git :grin:.

The heavy shirt and fabrics…I agree though.

I understand. I tried some in the past. I know there are various fabrics and combinations to achieve wrinkle free effect.

Maybe someone can share about fabrics if they know. What is the best wrinkle free fabric?

For now I just know that I don’t like to iron because my back aches…and I know that my clothes are very crispy!

I don’t know what they’re called I just know they don’t wrinkle when I touch them lol. Those new fabrics for sportswear are light and don’t wrinkle.

1 Like

Are you talking about dress shirts and such or like t shirts/casual items?

I’m speaking about trousers and polo-like shirts.
I’m ok to iron formal shirts and suits

Get an anti-crease washing machine or at east a tumble drier.