Nobody else has mentioned it, so I will

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Just loving this nice warm weather we’re having. Yeah to the weather gods! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Coupla months and it’ll be reeealllly hot, just how I like it. How many of you wimps are already cranking up the aircon?

Aircon, no. I am, however, plagued by the ankle biters. Insects, be they mosquitos or flies, that will bite no other part of my anatomy insect repellent be damned.

Mangos, lychees, bare midriffs, beach, bare shoulders, dragonflies, butterflies, splashing in waterfalls, cold beer on the roof, bare legs, tropical downpours, typhoon days, iced coffee, Taiwanese ices, short skirts, 夜來香, naps during the hot part of the day, glorious sweaty sex, watermelon…yeah it’s good…Thanks for reminding me.

Nude beaches! Are there any nude beaches? I need to even out my tan.

Today is nice. Nice breeze. Not as humid as yesterday. :bravo:
Hope this wind blows away all these last night’s swarming hordes of mosquitoes. Like battalions attacking waves, they were…

As for the AC, mine is on year round. TheGingerCavern is full of things that do not fare well in Taiwan’s humidity. Call that wimpish if you will, but it’s more like selfpreservation. :uhhuh:

You spoke too soon Loretta you bitch! The sun has gone and it’s all your fault…I’m going have to go and play with myself now to make things better. :stuck_out_tongue:

No seriously - it was a beautiful day. I was out huggin’ some trees this morning, glad I made it back before the rain.

Loverly jubberly.

I got my first sunburn in Taiwan this year yesterday. It’s about 30C and sunny/hazy here in Jiayi.

Time to go out again and enjoy it while it lasts.

Me’s burned all to fuck and back. What the hell? I thought it was impossible to get burned in Taipei. WOOHOO! It’s grrrrreat! Counted 14 lizards on my morning climb yesterday and 27 today, including a very dark-colored gecko I haven’t seen before and he had – get this – TWO tails! That must be a sign of good luck, I’d say.
Skin so sensitive I can hardly bear the agony of the shower. Doesn’t get much better than this. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Except for stopping off at Bobwundaye on the way home for a couple of weissbiers.

[quote=“sandman”]he had – get this – TWO tails! That must be a sign of good luck, I’d say.
[/quote]

Or that you should avoid drinking the local water

I was going to pull my hair back, but I just straightened it so I let it go free (something that for some reason, I couldn’t do back home). The wind blew it all over, which back home it was too frizzy to do even after just straightening it. And the best part is that it wasn’t standing up when I got to my destination. There’s something in the air that has made my hair and skin healthier…maybe the fact that I’m not stuck indoors for a chunk of the year like I was in Ohio’s 5-month-long winters.

Gosh I love the wind!

Meh. While I do appreciate being able to wear shorts again, I’m waiting for the haze to clear up enough so I can take some decent landscape pictures. I can’t even see Guishan Dao.

Grrrr… Here I am in “sunny” California where it’s been constantly raining since I got here…

I was at peace with the world this morning. Perfect weather. It’s definitely a mood lifter.l

Mate and I drove to Wulai and stayed on hiway 9 after downtown Wulai. Paid our 10 NT each at the police station at the National Forest, showed our ID and continued up to the end. So damn beutiful. Fresh air, birds in the trees and you could actually smell the greenery. Waterfalls, sunbathing (not like Pataya but nice anyway) Came back to town, had a beer and some lunch at a TV pub, listened to some really terrible singing. Now, kicking back with some single malt. The gods were good today.

Uh. YES!!! I am loving it. Even got to wear a skirt today.

Surely you jest. Taiwan isn’t hot enough to need aircon. Don’t even own one. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“sandman”]he had – get this – TWO tails! That must be a sign of good luck, I’d say.

Except for stopping off at Bobwundaye on the way home for a couple of weissbiers.[/quote]

Are you sure it was only a couple? And I’m guessing the beers were before? :stuck_out_tongue: