Non-Stop Bleeding

Thanks all.

TainanCowboy, let’s start with 5 percent, rising by 1 percent for each US$100,000 of sales you bring in.

Lupillis, I haven’t eaten much of anything recently, and certainly not much of the items you listed.

Well, the bleeding finally stopped after taking off the fifth band-aid and not cleaning the site (cleaning it set it off again before).

It seems that I accidentally healed myself, apparently a common mistake among many newly chosen ones. There’s just a tiny, tiny mark now - probably not enough to impress the holy see, which is a disappointment.

Just gonna take a shower - lets see how it bears up to a good scrubbing.

Wish me luck - I’m going in!

Sean the Emaculate

Bleeding non-stop for a couple of hours? Welcome to my world! Imagine that going on for a week!!!

Seriously…has it started up again? I would go to the doctor if I were you…just to make sure. Propably hit a vein directly, but then the bleeding should have stopped after applying pressure.

A friend of mine was stabbed with a needle in Yung-he last week…just some malicious stranger…but you would have felt that.

It really is strange…

Yeah, but I’m not getting moody and hating men. :raspberry: :wink:

I actually thought someone must have stabbed me with a tiny needle. I guess I’m the strange one!

OK … time for the shower test …

Did you stop posting because you ran out of blood? Or because it stopped bleeding and you got busy doing something else? (If you have no blood, I’ll forgive you for not answering my question)

Not sure about sainthood, but at the very least, you

Cyanoacrylate was originally developed for closing battlefield wounds, I think during the time of Vietnam.

You’re missing an “s” and a “d.”

What? You mean it’s possible to see a doctor within two weeks for anything less major than accidentally cutting your head off with a scythe? I knew moving to Taiwan was a good idea.

Have you ever tried the fabulous NHS Direct? I cut the end of my thumb off a year ago and it wouldn’t stop bleeding, but the doctor said I should make an appointment for ‘next Thursday’. Off to NHS Direct and an Indian gentleman who kept calling me ‘Mr. Bum’ advised that it would ‘probably be okay’ and I should ‘lie down for a while’ but ‘DON’T GO TO A&E NO NO NO DON’T NO NEED’. Sound advice but I wonder why he became so excited about A&E… maybe secret experiments are being conducted to transplant humans with geese parts.