Nootropics Brain Supplements and Equivalents in Taiwan

I have , obviously , never taken anything to improve my brain function :smirk:perhaps the time is nigh :cry:

2 Likes

Focus and concentration. Itā€™s not like they just go out there swinging. They read the opponent and time them. If theyā€™re grappling, itā€™s like a super intense game of speed chess countering each otherā€™s move.

Many athletes use them. Caffeine and other stimulants are nootropics.

Indeed it does. Also massively improved my actual chess game.

I assume modafinil is a no-go over here? I pretty much just arrived here and left a load in London as I didnā€™t want to take any chances.

I just order l-theanine in nootropics depot. I hope arrived, coffee gives me anxiety and l-theanine seem to help with that, I didnā€™t find here.

1 Like

Are you still interested in this question?

I am - what you selling?

1 Like

I heard iodine taken orally can be good for you.
Our local shops only have topical iodine.

As below

OK, Iā€™ll be in touch

I bought this one to try, Mind Labs Pro. Really having trouble focusing for my 1 year masters with my ADHD. Maybe it can help.

2 Likes

Try daily meditation for 40-50 minutes. Nothing is better than this for ADHD, outside regular exercise and my meds

I got this today.

These are interesting, although maybe not much radically new, or radical.

Iā€™m looking for more radical targeted brain power.

I have yet to ask a Taiwan doctor for something more specific.

I actually do feel like Mindlab Pro does help a bit. Iā€™ve been using it and I feel a little more calm and focused on it. It has no stimulants, which I like. I drink some tea for I need some stimulants and it helps a lot.

The effects are not too long lasting though, maybe around 4 hours. Which is fine for studying for me. Helps with my ADHD.

Bump.

Anyone get any good recommendations for decent nootropics that are available in Taiwan, or a decent source that ships them here?

Looking to boost my concentration, memory and stamina for a mountain load of work Iā€™ve got coming up.