Nord Stream Sabotage Discussions

Very possible.

Trained beavers from the Canadian Navy could have done it, they dive and engineer. Trudeau would have supplied them for free as a favor the the WEF guy in order to facilitate decarbonisation. It fits!

download
CME_Badge

5 Likes

Can they dive that deep? Or do they wear cute little miniature diving suits?

1 Like

I’d be worried about the effect of salt water. Sounds inhumane.

They get a few things to help out, like goggles to keep the salt from their eyes
download (1)
Beavers can be motivated with cool propaganda posters, so they don’t think too much and never spill the beans bark
download (2)

1 Like

Beaver diving is a subject I may have to do further research on.

4 Likes

Awaiting Naked Gun…

1 Like

Today I learned: Beavers can totally swim in saltwater!

Living on Earth: Saltwater Beavers Bring Life Back to Estuaries

(Arguably that isn’t a specific Ukraine development, though)

3 Likes

Long but informative. Many of the “details” that Hersh used to give his article some validity, such as the ships that the Norwegians supposedly used, were all no where around the vicinity.

Anyway, Hersh sure did some great reporting back in the 70s, but sadly, he’s just very unreliable lately.

And the balls?

Sweden?

You can totally open your eyes in salt water, ya know.

A disinformation expert chips in. In her past reporting, she seems quite focused on particular types of disinformation as opposed to others

I read Hersh’s article again, it’s detailed. I don’t think he could have just made it up. It would have had to be fed to him. There seems to be a lot of interest in refuting him, but it is getting a lot of attention. You know, if Biden and Nuland had never said those things. I want to listen to the Hersh interviews and see what I can discern

1 Like

I thought Biden said that it would never open. No?

Yes, that’s what I meant! You do mean when he said that if Russia invaded it would be history, right?

1 Like

Great talk! He’s hilarious and clear as a bell.

Beyond the obviously limited number of main actors, there’s a lot of possibilities I can imagine here, who knows. I still say NATO did it. That could be true if this story is BS, and I don’t see anything in it to really contradict it. If the US blew up Germany’s pipeline under them I can’t really believe they would just sit there and take it. Ongoing reactions or non-reactions from NATO countries may be our best bet to gauging the truth here.

1 Like

But NATO countries depend on that Russian gas.

German leadership has been weak and spineless for a while now.

1 Like

They like the old way, the push and pull of history.

I wish we could somehow beat that out of them.

Yeah, but they don’t want Russian invasions either, and they are coping.

Anyway, if we did it unilaterally I think it’s :duck:ing :peanuts: :peanuts:

Mallarding peanuts? :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t want to make extra work for the mods.