Nordic wrestling with reality (Sweden, progressive paradise circling the drain

The USA is not easy to get to from Syria, but Obama and his Republican allies plan to send 300,000 Syrians to the USA. So being difficult to get to is no guarantee of a lack of invasion.[/quote]

Source?

[quote=“rowland”][quote=“MikeN”]
Interesting that your definition of “circling the drain” = “becoming more like the U.S.”
[/quote]

[/quote]

Umm, Obama is supporting people buying more guns?

Oh I see- by being President while black Obama is causing all the [strike]nutcases[/strike] God-fearing decent white folk to buy guns to protect themselves against the teeming hordes of [strike]African-Americans[/strike] [strike]Mexicans[/strike] [strike]Ebola-infected-Guatemalan-child-terrorists[/strike] [strike]Syrian refugees[/strike] Swedish moose.

[quote=“nonredneck”]The Stockholm main train station is now unsafe due to Moroccan teen gangs operating in the area
dailymail.co.uk/news/article … girls.html

If the Swedish government was sane, they would arrest the gangs and deport them. Seems the Swedish politicians and police don’t really care about Swedes.[/quote]

I get the impression that arresting criminals in general is becoming politically incorrect across Europe. A significant number of kids - black, white, and everything in between - are growing up basically feral. Their parents are either absent, incorrigibly stupid and/or evil, or off their faces. Schools are prevented from disciplining the little bastards lest it hurt their tender feelings, dent their self-esteem, or constrain their self-expression. Once they grow up, they’ve learned (a) that they can do absolutely anything they like and get away with it, up to and including rape and murder, and (b) the government will either give them money or (at worst) house and feed them for free At Her Majesty’s Pleasure. In the UK at least, the CPS prosecutes a smallish fraction of the thugs the police haul before them, and only a fraction of them get any meaningful sentence.

If the perpetrator is non-white, the chances of someone screaming “racism!” is high, and the police just can’t be bothered with the aggravation. Immigrants with a criminal bent, or from third-world countries with fucked-up cultures, tend to learn this pretty fast. Point is though, Europeans already have a massive problem with their homemade criminal underclass; immigrants are a pretty minor consideration.

US gun sales are a vote of no confidence against the nanny state.

Meanwhile, in progressive, enlightened Yoowup vigilante skinhead gangs are on the rise. It’s one thug culture against another. Human nature abhors a power vacuum. It’s what you’re left with when you savage anything that could be considered centrist. *

But yeah, it’s all about race for some people. The race card is tattered and stained, but still they play it like it’s their ace in the hole.

In unrelated news, there’s a huge backlash against political correctness brewing on both sides of the pond. Why, they can’t even get persons of ladyparts to vote for Bubbette.

• There is no center, actually. It could not hold. But there are alternatives to the one-dimensional ideological axis and its two endpoints, if only we could remember what they were. Where’s Nolan when we need a new cartography?

The USA is not easy to get to from Syria, but Obama and his Republican allies plan to send 300,000 Syrians to the USA. So being difficult to get to is no guarantee of a lack of invasion.[/quote]

Source?[/quote]

I need to correct that. It was 300,000 visas from Muslim countries in one year, not necessarily Syria.

breitbart.com/big-government … -one-year/

Too much virtue signaling leaves you morally flabby…

rt.com/news/330180-police-v … es-sweden/

[quote] A police patrol of 10 officers was forced to flee a refugee center in Sweden after being surrounded by a mob of violent migrants. Law enforcement officials had arrived to relocate a 10-year-old boy after reports of his repeated rape at the facility.

One of the officers described what had happened in a police report obtained by the Vestmanlands Läns Tidning newspaper.

“Even more people appeared behind us. I was mentally prepared to fight for my life. We were 10 police officers in a narrow corridor. And I hear someone yell that there is an emergency exit,” the officer said.[/quote]