Northcoastsurfer

I’ve been an acquaintance/Internet friend with North Coast Surfer… and can’t find him any where anymore…for months, haven’t seen him active on this site either…?? Does anyone know what’s up…?? Is he okay?? thanks

North Coast Surfer disappears…Banksy kicks off his New York City conquest…coincidence?

T

He probably got bored with people asking the same dumb questions about visas and residency when he’d created a plethora of impeccably researched, extensive threads covering all of the possible answers, with nobody bothering to do a search before asking the same dumb questions over and over again. :2cents:

jimipresley… your absolutely right… he contacted me today and that is exactly what is said… verbatim…

He certainly did some amazing work on those threads. And he no doubt helped quite a few of us, who were in a precarious position. Went out of his way to help, in point of fact, to assist some in securing a perimetre.
:notworthy:

And, just yesterday, I went to the Carrefour in Danshui. Reminded me of him.

I still owe him a beer or three.

According to the site owners that is what Forumosa is about , a place for newbies to come and ask questions.

What they forgot was for that you need

A) Some basic manners and research from newbs

B) The long termers to get some appreciation for helping people out

I do hope we can coax NC out of retirement if the new changes are implemented regarding residence matters. We would need an expert hand to figure out the entangled ropes.

I miss NC, funny and very nice guy. I can understand the general disgust at forumosa though.

Yes. It’s important to encourage the lazy little clowns to post their shitty questions and then disappear without a word of thanks.

They are, after all, the heart and soul of the forum. :2cents:

[quote=“jimipresley”][quote=“headhonchoII”]
According to the site owners that is what Forumosa is about , a place for newbies to come and ask questions.
[/quote]
Yes. It’s important to encourage the lazy little clowns to post their shitty questions and then disappear without a word of thanks.

They are, after all, the heart and soul of the forum. :2cents:[/quote]

How about those people who PM you with even more detailed questions, to which you write a considered reply…and then…silence. They don’t write, they don’t call. What’s that about?

I think there’s a lot of people who’ve been spoonfed and expect something for nothing.

I’ve said it before, people should make more of a contribution. That’s whats missing.