Notary Public in Kaohsiung

I need to get a notary public for a document…who can do it? can land script do it? police station? or only court?..if it’s only court can do it can someone give me the court address in kaohsiung? really appreciated

this lawyer charged me 6000 for sending out a lawyer letter…is that kinda high? usually it’s like 1k to 5k I thought? and to sue per case it’s about 50k they usually charge right…or it might be higher depending on the lawyer’s ability and background

[quote=“ironfist”]I need to get a notary public for a document…who can do it? can land script do it? police station? or only court?..if it’s only court can do it can someone give me the court address in kaohsiung? really appreciated

this lawyer charged me 6000 for sending out a lawyer letter…is that kinda high? usually it’s like 1k to 5k I thought? and to sue per case it’s about 50k they usually charge right…or it might be higher depending on the lawyer’s ability and background[/quote]

AIT does notary public I believe. Go and talk to a guy named Charlie. He is one of the good guys and will take care of you.

2nd that on Charlie Mac. A Prince of a fellow.