Notes from the Other China, a new book

Chewy Mate, these things are not mutually exclusive. Why not do the writing in the same state as the travels were carried out?
I was pretty well wankered for much of my travels and the six-month writing up period was one of my Golden Ages of Intoxication.[/quote]

Sage advice from the Fridgemaster.

I’d definitely need to drink if I wrote a Star Wars horror fictional story that I’d like to write. Basically, the storyline would involve the son of Chewbacca. Chewbacca impregnates an Ewok woman on the forest moon of Endor and then leaves to fight a war on his home planet of Kashyyyk. Unfortunately though, while almost to term with the baby, the Ewok woman steps on a land mine [from an ancient war) in a desolate, uninhabited part of the moon and is instantly killed. Somehow, the baby manages to exit its mother’s womb and is able to survive on its own, but it is severely deformed and unable to grow hair. When it does re-establish links with the Ewok community, it is shunned by the other Ewoks because it is half Wookie/half Ewok (and is much taller than the other Ewoks) and because it has no hair. As a result, the half Ewok/half Wookie hairless “Chewbaccalitz” becomes a “bounty hunter”-with the caveat that he will hunt only hairy beasts. He then searches for hairy beasts from all corners of the galaxy.