Nothing better than

Eating a bowl of Taiwanese mango that someone else peeled and sliced up.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :rainbow:

Meh. Far better is gorging yourself on so many lychee that the office staff starts yelling that youā€™re going to get a nosebleed if you keep going.

I am officially declaring this myth BUSTED.

getting completed wankered and collapsing into oblivion

Lychees are the shrimp of the fruit world.Too much effort for too little reward.

And my bowl of mango was a BIG bowl!

[quote=ā€œjdsmithā€]Lychees are the shrimp of the fruit world.Too much effort for too little reward.

And my bowl of mango was a BIG bowl![/quote]

Sorry, donā€™t mind it a bit - and I donā€™t need my momma to prepare my food for me, either :wink:

Anyway, peeling grapes and spitting out the seeds - thatā€™s the shrimp of the fruit world.

And FURTHERMORE, eating crabs (from the ocean, not oneā€™s pants - cheeky monkeys) in Taiwan is the shrimp of the seafood world. Enormous waste of time.

And STILL FURTHER, taking Becky White to the junior prom was the shrimp of high school puberty world. So much work, so little rewardā€¦sigh.

The lunch lady did it. It is her job. :raspberry:

That said, it is good to be the king. :smiley:

Sorry to hear about Becky. I bet you forgot to flog the dolphin before didnā€™t you?

[quote=ā€œjdsmithā€]That said, it is good to be the king. :smiley:
Sorry to hear about Becky. I bet you forgot to flog the dolphin before didnā€™t you?[/quote]

I would have taken care of the dolphin, but I had a case of crabs :slight_smile:

Anyway:

ā€œYou canā€™t-a-have-a de Mango!ā€

Iā€™m seeing a lot of mango, lychees and yesterday some nice looking papayas in the trees around town.

May be time for some ninja shoppingā€¦heh heh hehā€¦

There is nothing better than a nice cold mango :nsfw: :nsfw: :nsfw: . The Lychees just go give you the same :nsfw: :nsfw: :nsfw:. Peeled of course.

ā€œLiberatedā€ food always tastes better :wink:

I prefer the term ā€œfreehand harvestingā€ myself.

Today is good. I have been to the gym and done weights and cardio, I have eaten sklamble egg, I have seen Lorettaā€™s belly button (she does have one, those few of you who were still wondering), and now itā€™s raining so I am indoors, thinking about getting my stuff done. All is well.

A guava juice would be good, if weā€™re talking about fruit, though. Mangoes are squashy fruits. Bler.

I have some guavas if you are interested Miss B

Iā€™m going to have a dinner of tomato soup, grilled cheese sammitch and guava jiuce tonight. Perfect with this rain.

Hmm. Wonderful offer, Funk, but the wicked witch of the east (XinYi) will melt if she leaves her skybound aerie.

Tomato soup! I can make smashing tomato soup. I wonder where has tomatoes around here? Eek! Lightening. Manana, banana.

[quote=ā€œButtercupā€]Hmm. Wonderful offer, Funk, but the wicked witch of the east (Xinyi) will melt if she leaves her skybound aerie.

Tomato soup! I can make smashing tomato soup. I wonder where has tomatoes around here? Eek! Lightening. Manana, banana.[/quote]
and tomatoes :sunglasses:

oohā€¦ rilly?

It will stop raining at some point. The guy at the gym made me do terrible things with my thighs, so Iā€™m a little too sore right now.

Edit lightning cracks are fab. I love them.

Nothing better than watching yā€™all bitch about the rain from a sunny beach, while eating freshly prepared mangoes, bananas and pineapples. That is, at least, until the unfortunate image of Lorettaā€™s bellybutton was forced into my imagination. Thanks Cupperbutt.

Iā€™m really sodding bored now. My very life blood is draining away.

[quote=ā€œmergeā€]Meh. Far better is gorging yourself on so many lychee that the office staff starts yelling that youā€™re going to get a nosebleed if you keep going.

I am officially declaring this myth BUSTED.[/quote]

I can also declare that itā€™s possible to eat a whole watermelon in one sitting, but what comes later is left to the gentle readerā€™s imagination.

Mum! Muuummm! llary messed up the toilet again.

Well, thatā€™s good news, Paul. At least he made it to the toilet this timeā€¦