Notification of Moving: contract runs longer than my ARC?

I just recently moved and I need to notify the NIA of my move. The only proof I have that I have a new place is my contract because I’m in a taofang. But my contract runs longer than my ARC. Will that be a problem? I can’t think of any thing else I can use for proof, because I don’t have any bills that are linked with my address. Also what is the fine for notifying a week late?

  1. Contract should be OK. Tell them you just moved, have no other bills.

  2. No problem in duration.

  3. You have about a month leeway, but sooner is better than later.