Novel coronavirus cases reignite SARS fears - the epidemic mess foretold

What kind of c*** is this? The ship in Japan took so long time to have everyone tested and long time to get the results back but magically in Taiwan they got everything sorted in 10 hours including receiving the test results already? Is this a joke?!

From the article “ around 9 p.m. Saturday, Chen announced that all passengers on the SuperStar Aquarius have been tested negative for the coronavirus. He said that the Taiwanese aboard are clear to return home, but have to continue to monitor their health and follow the 14-day home quarantine rule.“

2 Likes

I suspected they would do that because of the whining of the people on board, but I never expected they would go ahead with this idiocy just because someone is complaining the ship is like a prison.

Who they think they are fooling?

1 Like

What am I missing? Does the SuperStar Aquarius have any connection at all to known coronavirus patients? The one in Japan was flagged because someone who got off the vessel was later determined to have the virus. But as far as I can tell, the Aquarius goes back and forth between Taiwan and Japan, and currently is no more a source of concern than any random plane coming from Tokyo or London. (Which to be fair, is not zero.)

Cruise itinerary program

SuperStar Aquarius itinerary program is based on Asia cruises (to Japan) leaving from Taiwan. The ship is homeported in Keelung (Taipei City) and offers round-trip itineraries to Naha, Ishigaki Island and Miyakojima Island.

Source:
https://www.cruisemapper.com/ships/SuperStar-Aquarius-813

4 Likes

Did you just self-censor the word “crap” or am I missing something more insidious?

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Cruises and coronoavirus

I did :innocent:

1 Like

If you’re going to fucking cuss, no need to cover that shit up. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Some place in Austin…

13 Likes

Methinks it was:“What kind of cuntery is this?”…

4 Likes

I don’t, but others here seem to think so. I think Taiwan will be fine for travel unless cases dramatically climb.

1 Like

baodi

Getting closer and closer to Beijing.

1 Like

We grew on different standards, my boy. I was already feeling all raw and savage with my ‘c***’ above :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@squall1 Finally a sensible policy

How big can they get?

6 Likes

I got Dibs on the wings :pray:

2 Likes

https://archive.is/pgxDl

6 Likes

I used to read all of Koontz’s stuff. He could spin some bizarre tales.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Cruises and coronoavirus

How many hops back? If it’s a direct flight you might be ok.

If you have a layover in Hong Kong, or any other city that Taiwan’s CDC deems a health risk between now and then, then yeah you’ll get quarantined here.

1 Like