What should Juba do with the catfish?
- Kill it and eat it, while saying “amitabha” many times to put right the bad Karma.
- Give it to someone else who is not a vegetarian.
- Release it in the Danshui River.
- Release it in the tiny pond in the neighborhood park that has a sign saying “do not release animals here.”
- Put it back on the sidewalk, where it will die, but it was going to die anyway.
- Other (please make your suggestion in a post.)
Yes indeed. Just coming home after taking Feifei and An’an for a walk and there on the sidewalk I find…a live catfish! There it was flopping around on the pavement and nobody around at all. (This is about 1 a.m.) So I brought it upstairs and now it’s swimming around in the bathtub. The fish is quite big. Anything smaller than a bathtub will be too small for it. Another problem is that the plug for the bathtub is missing, so I’ve just stuffed a rag in the plughole, and the water is leaking out slowly. I can’t kill it an eat it because I’m a gentle vegetarian, so what the hell am I going to do with it?
The Danshui River is not far away but I’m afraid the fish would be killed by the pollution if I put it in there. Are catfish fresh-water or salt-water fish anyway?