Now we see the violence inherent in the system!

So now, the Democraps, realizing that they aren’t going to win even with all the voter registration fraud they’ve been engaging in in Ohio, are turning to . . . direct action.

West Virginia:

[quote]Shot fired at GOP Headquarters in Huntington WSAZ-TV Huntington USA - Republican supporters in Huntington were watching their candidate accept the party’s nomination when a gunshot rang out right in the middle of George W. Bush’s speech.

Twenty five people were inside facing the window, watching the speech on TV, when the shot was fired.

“We heard a small snap, and felt glass come sliding by us.We looked up and saw a hole in our window and realized somebody was shooting at us”, said Paula Stewart.

Witnesses tell police that someone fired a shot at the Republican Headquarters office at 1402 4th Avenue around 10:30pm Thursday night.[/quote]

Madison, Wisconsin:

[quote]Someone burned an 8-foot-by-8-foot Nazi swastika on a home’s lawn near where Bush-Cheney signs were posted. The vandals used grass killer to spray the symbol.

“I just cannot believe that someone would take the liberty to do this,” said homeowner Rob Schaeffer. “We’re appalled that someone would choose to destroy our property because they don’t believe in our political views. My signs are going right back in the yard. This is my property. We live here. We have rights.”

Police are investigating the criminal damage and told the homeowner it will be investigated as a hate crime, which carries stiffer penalties.[/quote]

Florida:

[quote]Protestors Ransack Bush/Cheney Headquarters In Orlando
2 People Receive Minor Injuries During Protest

ORLANDO, Fla. – A group of protestors stormed and then ransacked a Bush-Cheney headquarters building in Orlando, Fla., Tuesday, according to Local 6 News.

Local 6 News learned that most of the protestors were from the AFL-CIO and were taking part in one of 20 other coordinated protests around the country.[/quote]

Knoxville, Tennessee:

quote - A Bush-Cheney campaign office in Knoxville, Tennessee was hit by at least two gunshots apparently fired from a passing vehicle on Tuesday but no one was hurt, police said.

The campaign office, which also houses the Knox County Republican Party headquarters, was clearly marked with a banner promoting the re-election of President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney.

Police are investigating and are forwarding information to federal officials in case the shooting turns out to be a hate crime, DeBusk said.

DeBusk said at least two shots were fired at the building, which is in a row of businesses in a shopping area in west Knoxville. He said the shots appeared to have been fired from a vehicle in the parking lot outside.[/quote]

It’s about time the democrats fought back!
Poor liberals are always getting beat up or killed by conservative rednecks.

crf-usa.org/bria/bria10_3.html
Thank god we have the second amendment to protect us all. :notworthy:

You forgot the recent Siegfried & Roy shooting incident, Vannyel. I bet a Repooplican did it.

klas-tv.com/Global/story.asp … v=168XRYQe

Are Siegfried and Roy running for office? If they are how much and who do I pay to become a citizen and vote for them? Will the national capital be moved to LV?

This ‘political action’ was coordinated by the AFL-CIO. Union thugs planning and directing domestic terrorist activities across state lines in the USA.

R.I.C.O. Act anybody?

Are Siegfried and Roy running for office? If they are how much and who do I pay to become a citizen and vote for them? Will the national capital be moved to LV?[/quote]

I am not sure when they’ll run for office. A little hard to engage in a debate when half of your jaw is being stored in your stomach, I think.

Actually, I’ve been doing some thinking–it probably wasn’t a Repooplican that fired shots at their house, but a PETA-loving liberal Democrap pissed off about white tigers.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]This ‘political action’ was coordinated by the AFL-CIO. Union thugs planning and directing domestic terrorist activities across state lines in the USA.

R.I.C.O. Act anybody?[/quote]

I suggest you take your evidence to the relevant authorities so that they can persue succesful prosecutions. It is your duty as a citizen n’est pas?

Photos of another labor-union-organized invasion of a Bush campaign office, this time in Milwaukee (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel):

In other news, a Kerry supporter sprayed a Bush supporter’s five-year-old son in the face with gasoline.
I doubt it will make the papers, but it happened to the son of a guy I know back home. He had to take the kid in to the ER; there does not seem to be any permanent damage to the boy’s eyes.

[quote=“MaPoSquid”]Photos of another labor-union-organized invasion of a Bush campaign office, this time in Milwaukee (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel):

[/quote]

Well, at least we know what happened to the fat lady who sued C+C Music Factory for uncredited vocals.

Sad to see how for people go to “expresss” their political views. Hope the boy will be fine and the guy responsible will be prosecuted and jailed for this.

Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen:

The Democrat Party’s “core” supporters. Where are the hippies and professional peace protesters. This picture says it all.

[quote=“Flicka”]You forgot the recent Siegfried & Roy shooting incident, Vannyel. I bet a Repooplican did it.

klas-tv.com/Global/story.asp … v=168XRYQe[/quote] According to USA Today, here’s the guy the police or looking for (of course, that doesn’t mean he did it).

usatoday.com/sports/football … ting_x.htm