NT Dollars <->SA Rand

one can exchange NT dollars into Rand at the Chang Kai Chek airport?? should be a problem, right?

leaving in 9 hours!!! :slight_smile:

Since when?? It would be great since I don’t have time for banks. Just a pity that the Rand is so strong these days …(sigh)

Bummer, he’s already left. As far as I know you can transfer NT$ here to an account (Rand) in SA but not actually get Rand on the island (CKS or the banks). Which is why it’s best to change to US$ (at a bank or CKS) and then change the US$ to Rand in SA…

Then again… :saywhat: I might be wrong… :smiling_imp:

It’s happened once before.

Yea… he’s gone, but for future reference:

Yes, you [color=green]CAN[/color] send NT$ in SA Rand to SA (does that make any sense?! :loco:)
You can even [color=green]SAVE[/color] your NT$ in SA Rand [color=green]Right here in Taiwan[/color]!
However, you [color=green]CANNOT[/color] change SA Rand ANYWHERE in Taiwan.
Mind, you [color=green]DON’T[/color] even havta first change to US$ [color=green]THEN[/color] to SA Rand when you land in SA.
[color=green]I change NT$ in Cape Town all the time ! [/color]

[color=green]My Blood is GREEN[/color]! :rainbow:

Yea… he’s gone, but for future reference:

Yes, you [color=green]CAN[/color] send NT$ in SA Rand to SA (does that make any sense?! :loco:)
You can even [color=green]SAVE[/color] your NT$ in SA Rand [color=green]Right here in Taiwan[/color]!
However, you [color=green]CANNOT[/color] change SA Rand ANYWHERE in Taiwan.
Mind, you [color=green]DON’T[/color] even havta first change to US$ [color=green]THEN[/color] to SA Rand when you land in SA.
[color=green]I change NT$ in Cape Town all the time ! [/color]

[color=green]My Blood is GREEN[/color]! :rainbow:[/quote]

Cool, didn’t know you could change NT$ back in SA. But, now I know. Thanks. :bravo: