Nude = rude?

How do you feel about nudity?

• The only time I’m naked is in the shower, and I make love through a hole in a sheet.
  • Keep it covered, for decency’s sake.
  • I know it happens, but I don’t really want to see it.
  • Hey baby, show me your buns!
  • What’s the big deal? We’re all born naked, and it has nothing to do with rumpy pumpy.

0 voters

Do you get offended by the sight of bare bodies? Or even just by the thought that there are people out there who are naked?

Does nakedness have to be sexual?

If you see a picture of a bare breast painted to look like a mouse do you find it funny, or obscene?

Are nudists a bunch of weirdoes?

bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A378209 - article about naturists
domai.com - PROBABLY NOT SAFE FOR WORK, although it depends on who you work with.

I like to watch.

I like to be watched

Maybe not, but yours would put me off. :astonished:

Nah, that’s pretty much how I get through each day.

In a perfect world.

It took me a long time to even notice that!!

no, but most of them are old…WTF!

No and no, but although I’d be happy to cast my eye over the naked female form, I would certainly be in no hurry to (gagging at the thought) view naked men…

I’m often to be found wandering around my apartment in a state of undress without being aroused or with female company… So no, nakedness is a natural state and a comfortable one when the weather’s so damned hot…

It would be funny if it were yours! :laughing:

To each his/her own but not my cup of tea. Prancing around naked with a bunch of men is just not my thing, even if there are naked women involved…

Loretta, is this some kind of foreplay for young Emily? A discrete sounding out of her views regarding this matter perhaps?

[quote=“Loretta”] Do you get offended by the sight of bare bodies? Or even just by the thought that there are people out there who are naked?

Does nakedness have to be sexual?

If you see a picture of a bare breast painted to look like a mouse do you find it funny, or obscene?[/quote]

Firstly, thank you for noticing my mouse. Some people only saw the mouse at first :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Some people are very prudish. They pretend to be faithful christians or eveangelists or do gooders and complain whenever they see a bit of flesh in public… but we all know they are eager perverts.

What does nakedness have to do with sex? Nothing.

When you see a woman breast feeding are you offended?.. of course not.

Seems Loretta is getting excited about her prospects-which is good :wink: , romping around in the nude is natural and fun. Good luck!

My take on this is a little different. I feel humans are just lucky/adaptable animals. In nature, all animals are either lean/healthy, or dead. However humans have reached a different level of evolution. :s :astonished:

If I was to be seeing more naked bodies, I’d rather they be really as nature intended-healthy, strong, sexy (age is irrelevant)…but not as we tolerate, a lazy roll of blubber (1 is ok, but excessive seems unnatural) :noway:

Aboriginal girl, the nature if this thread begs the question, is that your breast?
If so then :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Well, some are offensive, though more in the “Oh dear God would you just put that away, we didn’t need to see that” sense than the “Thou hast offended my moral code” sense.

No, but it’s nice when it is.

Depends on the quality of the canvas in question, doesn’t it?

Yes, but not because they like being naked. They would, by and large, be weird people clothed too.

There’s nothing wrong with being naked, but clothes leave more to the imagination, which I think is better.

Personally, I rather like your avatar. However, I disagree with your statement above.

[quote=“Roach”]Aboriginal girl, the nature if this thread begs the question, is that your breast?
If so then :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:[/quote]

I’m sure you would like to know Roach… but I can tell you this… I get to see them quite often… and they are wonderful

Personally, I rather like your avatar. However, I disagree with your statement above.[/quote]
Well she did say “some”. And it’s certainly true when modified that way. Just see the whole Catholic priest fiasco for proof of that.

[quote=“Aboriginal girl”]
When you see a woman breast feeding are you offended?.. of course not.[/quote]
You’d be amazed to know how many people consider breastfeeding in public perverse. I know a lady who called the police because she couldn’t stand that “flasher” in the park at least 100 meters away from her. :slight_smile:

Personally, I rather like your avatar. However, I disagree with your statement above.[/quote]
Well she did say “some”. And it’s certainly true when modified that way. Just see the whole Catholic priest fiasco for proof of that.[/quote]

Yes, she did say “some”. But do we “all” know that all of those prudish people are “eager perverts”?

Breastfeeding in public…While I think there’s nothing “bad” about feeding in public and babies need to eat too, when I’m sitting in the food court eating my Manchu Wok Combo #5, I get just a wee bit queasy watching a woman lifting up her shirt and feeding her baby. There’s something about squirting liquids out of your body that makes me uncomfortable.

Just my personal opinion. :idunno:

[quote=“914”]Breastfeeding in public…While I think there’s nothing “bad” about feeding in public and babies need to eat too, when I’m sitting in the food court eating my Manchu Wok Combo #5, I get just a wee bit queasy watching a woman lifting up her shirt and feeding her baby. There’s something about squirting liquids out of your body that makes me uncomfortable.

Just my personal opinion. :idunno:[/quote]

I hate breastfeeding in public but it’s almost impossible to find a nice quiet place for that when you’re out with the baby. MRT toilets are nice and quite clean but there are no chairs and the baby’s kinda heavy. I understand that people don’t like to see me breastfeeding my son, esp in cafes and restaurants. But when the alternative is a screaming baby or feeding him in a dirty toilet… :noway:

But whenever I breastfeed in public, I make sure that no-one’s have to look at me for more than 0,5 seconds - I won’t do it sitting next to you in the MRT or a cafe. But then again, there are many people who twist their heads off their necks just to get an odd glimps at the nipple :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: We’re being off-topic. Breastfeeding does NOT require taking your clothes off and has therefore nothing to do with nudity.

Loretta, you really seem to think that going around naked at home is somehow unusual but I don’t think it is. I’m always naked at home unless someone comes over (and that’s only to save their blushes, not mine – I really don’t give a shit, apart from the derisive laughter my um… sculpted physique elicits, of course), from the moment I get home until the last possible moment before I have to go out. In winter it takes a bit longer – I have to wait till the heater’s been on for a while first – about 15 minutes of clothing is needed then. I also love skinny dipping but I can’t see myself going to a nuddy camp or something like that. What’s the big deal?

Going south on Jianguo just past Renai on the right hand side is the HQ building of Taiwan Sugar Corporation. On the north side of the TSC building is an enormous photograph of an exposed breast that is being sucked by an infant.

If TSC, a state-owned company, believes that this gigantic picture does not go against societal notions of decency… then I don’t think any of you mothers should be concerned about what some gawker thinks about your public breastfeeding.

How could anyone be offended by the sight of an infant child breastfeeding?

Imagine a Calvin Klein ad on the side of the bus - a huge photo of a fit handsome guy wearing knickers. Not a bit offensive.
Now imagine there’s an overweight hairy dude chewing betelnut and wearing nothing but knickers INSIDE the bus. :noway: