How do you feel about nudity?
- The only time I’m naked is in the shower, and I make love through a hole in a sheet.
- Keep it covered, for decency’s sake.
- I know it happens, but I don’t really want to see it.
- Hey baby, show me your buns!
- What’s the big deal? We’re all born naked, and it has nothing to do with rumpy pumpy.
Do you get offended by the sight of bare bodies? Or even just by the thought that there are people out there who are naked?
Does nakedness have to be sexual?
If you see a picture of a bare breast painted to look like a mouse do you find it funny, or obscene?
Are nudists a bunch of weirdoes?