Nut with BB gun in park

Yesterday (Sunday) I was walking my dogs in the ChingMei River Park around 4:00. I was down on the river bank itself, where no one really walks, except those with dogs, and people occasionally garden there as well. I heard a man whistle to get my dogs’ attention. Then I head a strange sound and something hitting the water. Then I saw him take aim. This man was shooting at us with a BB gun (or pellet gun?). He was standing on the other side of the river, just a bit too far away for me to get a description. He also shot at the birds, the herons and egrets, that frequent that area. Sick fuck. I walked back up the river to where I could get up the bank, and he followed me on the other side, waving at me, whistling to the dogs, and shooting. He was really enjoying it. Fortunately, we did not get hit.

People jogging on his side saw him and no one did anything. :fume:

I walk in that area a lot, and this is the first I have seen him, and I pray the last. I’ve made a report to the police, but there is little they can do. Be careful if you walk in this area.

If anyone else sees this person, please follow LYD’s example and report him to the police. Hopefully they will deal with him before he graduates onto something more lethal.

I would do it in the colombian way, i would get a bigger gun and go back hoping that i see him again… hey nobody shoots at a colombian and lives to tell… besides that guy is sick… shooting at dogs…

The cops won’t do a damn thing. This type of behaviour calls for an extreme, up close & personal response… :smiling_imp:

Hmmm… staking him down and rubbing tiger balm into his scrotum sounds like fun.

but he won’t get the message that what he is doing is reprehensible, no matter what you do. better to actually get shot, with video, and then call the cops on him.

I have some animal activist friends in Taiwan who actually stalk those critters and let them have it with a BB gun. Unfortunately, the creep could have them charged with assault, so they have to stay hidden.

So how is it that he can press charges if the activists attack him, but the police will do nothing if the OP reports them?

Because wanton abuse of animals is deemed acceptable, and attacks on humans reprehensible, irrespective of their vile motives.

but then it depends on how do u report it… maybe its a good idea if you just say that he was shooting at you…

I like that! :laughing:

Some asshole in the Xindian/Wulai area shot a stray dog through the neck with an arrow two weeks ago, and this week perhaps the same person did the same to an eagle.

These nutters need bringing in.

Which is brilliant - and true.

[quote=“Stray Dog”]Some asshole in the Xindian/Wulai area shot a stray dog through the neck with an arrow two weeks ago, and this week perhaps the same person did the same to an eagle.

These nutters need bringing in.[/quote]

I had read about a similar case in the paper a while back. Are the authorities just waiting for this lunatic to escale to target practice human beings?

hey this is Taiwan, maybe if the guy follows some rules and doesn’t make too much noise it would be legal…