Nutter Runs over Capital Cops, kills one, Gets Dead

Suspect it looks like:
Doesn’t look white so expect the news on this to fade away.

1 Like

More:

derp

A post was split to a new topic: From nutter runs over captial cop

This isn’t newsworthy though, for some reason.

The Nation of Islam described Green as a young man who “struggled in his early life but overcame much as a student to graduate with a degree in finance. He had a wonderful, noble idea to help the black and brown people through his knowledge of finance.”

The organization added that “our research is continuing into what happened to this young man and we cannot rest until we find out what caused him to take a turn like this. We are saddened by the loss of this brother with such great potential.”

In a social media post before the attack, Green claimed that he “suffered multiple home break-ins, food poisoning, assaults, unauthorized operations in the hospital, mind control.”

Just a day after the attack, the Nation of Islam’s research arm promoted claims about the U.S. government engaging in mind control.

“Sidney Gottlieb was an American chemist involved with the Central Intelligence Agency’s assassination attempts and its mind-control program known as Project MKUltra,” wrote the Nation of Islam Research Group on Twitter.

Farrakhan regularly calls Jews “satanic” and claims they control the media, financial industry, and global politics. He has also described white people as “potential humans” who “haven’t evolved yet.”

Looks like all the people who were bitching about ‘too much security at the Capitol’ got their wish.

Not sure I follow you Mike.

1 Like

I’m still unsure how you mean that someone got their wish, what, that some guy would kill cops or that the fence would come down, or stay up? Who got their wish? :idunno:

I put this here for media balance. I haven’t even read the article. But iff’n she’s white, the story will get traction.