NWOHR questions about applying for TARC + Citizenship

I called NIA yesterday and they said that it’s not calendar years.

Yea, I think that’s my bad. Since I was looking at the other options, those tend to be more about x number of days in a particular calendar year, and that may have led me to think it could be the same for the 1 year option. To me, the way the it’s written isn’t super clear as 連續居住一年 as documented here: 移民署中文網-臺灣地區無戶籍國民連續居留或居留滿一定期間申請定居送件須知

、在臺灣地區連續居留或居留滿一定期間之計算方式,係指符合下列情
形之一:
(一)申請人為第二點第一款第一目至第六目及第二款之適用對象,
為連續居住一年,或居留滿二年且每年居住二百七十日以上,
或居留滿五年且每年居住一百八十三日以上。

I see now though a reference to 365 days here: https://www.moi.gov.tw/News_Content.aspx?n=2&s=11211

If anyone else is applying for TARC, I asked my local TECO worker about the health check form. She said that I just needed a signature, not a stamp and seemed surprised why I was asking so many details about the form. She wasn’t reviewing the TARC application, so maybe the reviewers are more strict.

If it’s overseas, signature is fine. I got signatures from hospital staff in the U.S. If it’s in Taiwan, the hospital has stamps in lieu of pen-based signature. I’ve done a related health inspection in Taiwan as well, which used stamps. That’s simply what I meant there.

My parents’ HHR must be ‘inactive’ rather than ‘canceled.’ The title is “戶籍謄本 除户全部,” and it had a date followed by “遷出登記.”

Yea, that seems consistent with a discussion I had with Lain around that terminology: Reasons for NWOHR getting TARC - #46 by multipass

Everything you mentioned about required documents and name consistency also sounds correct based on my understanding.