NYPD: apparent brutality caught on tape

Sometimes, I like the idea of having cameras everywhere.

[quote=“Huffington Post: NYPD apparent brutality”]
The New York Police Department is embroiled in controversy after a video has surfaced showing an officer brutally beating a man with a metal baton while he lays on the ground. This is the second time this week that an NYPD officer has been caught on camera in an act of seeming police brutality.[/quote]
I suppose if he were actually trying to break the guy’s legs, he would have two-handed him with the baton.

[quote=“Jaboney”]Sometimes, I like the idea of having cameras everywhere.

The New York Police Department is embroiled in controversy after a video has surfaced showing an officer brutally beating a man with a metal baton while he lays on the ground. This is the second time this week that an NYPD officer has been caught on camera in an act of seeming police brutality.[/quote]
I suppose if he were actually trying to break the guy’s legs, he would have two-handed him with the baton.[/quote]

What’s wrong with them? Where were their tasers?

The rookie cop is out and facing charges for his assault. He’s a dumbass.

Having said that, the ‘critical massholes’ are even worse dumbasses.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]

Having said that, the ‘critical massholes’ are even worse dumbasses.[/quote]

Is it necessary to bring the citizens of Massachusetts into this? :smiley:

Lays on the ground? Don’t they mean lies?

Carry on.

Maybe he couldn’t find his broom handle.