Obama's Peril

I fear for Barack Obama because there’s a visceral hatred directed towards him by the extremists whose plans he’s just derailed. All of the toxicity they’ve been spewing aimlessly out into the world proper will now be focused on one man alone with the potential for horrific results.

Let us hope the Secret Service understands the true scope of this hatred and does an extra vigilant job so we don’t end up with a second Martin Luther King or John Kennedy on our national conscience.

[quote=“spook”]I fear for Barack Obama because there’s a visceral hatred directed towards him by the extremists whose plans he’s just derailed. All of the toxicity they’ve been spewing aimlessly out into the world proper will now be focused on one man alone with the potential for horrific results.

Let us hope the Secret Service understands the true scope of this hatred and does an extra vigilant job so we don’t end up with a second Martin Luther King or John Kennedy on our national conscience.[/quote]

Dude, you don’t get invited to many parties do you?

Namahottie wrote: [quote]Dude, you don’t get invited to many parties do you?[/quote]
Damn, that made me laugh. :laughing: :laughing: :notworthy:

Welcome to the real world where everything isn’t fun and games.

Dire fears for Obama in Rabin’s long shadow

[quote]Then, as Americans prepared to set out for the polls on Tuesday, cabinet minister Benjamin Ben-Eliezer told a graveside memorial service for Rabin in Jerusalem that “The writing is once again on the wall, this time in bigger letters. The next political assassination is right around the corner.”

Barda is right. It is time to pray for this man Obama. Pray that he will not be targeted for the color of his skin, nor for the content of his character.

Pray that he will not be targeted for the height of his aspirations, nor for the inevitability of failing to reach them. If he has promised to bring succor to infirm and indigent war veterans, to rehabilitate public schools and public works, to rebuild the economy, to make college more attainable and employment more accessible, to better equip armed forces, to launch military action with greater wisdom and pursue it with greater efficacy - and, if elected, he should fail, which, to some degree, he inevitably will - pray for his safety and for his strength to push forward.

Pray that he will not be targeted because a racist has confused the pride of the United States with a shameful past. Pray that he will not be targeted because a rifle-bound paranoid has equated taxation with treason. Pray that obsessions with fame, homebound videogame reality, and a warped sense of grandeur do not find concrete expression.

Pray for the men and women of the Secret Service, who do God’s work at great personal risk.

Pray, that is, for the United States of America, and the people for whom it stands.

Take it from two people standing by the black calm sea in Jaffa tonight, an Arab and a Jew who agree on little else. Begin to pray for this man Obama. They already are.[/quote]

1. Not enough parties (pre-emptively) for me. However.

2. spook makes an excellent observation, if you ask me.

I, too, hope the Secret Service is on the ball 24/7 for the next 1,500 days or so.

Can u imagine the riots if the first and only Black Prez dies from assassination or even an “untimely accident”?

okay I’ll play. I do not think Obama will be targeted because of the color of his skin. Nor do I think he will be targeted because of his character. I do think that he will be targeted, like MLK and JFK, for his ability to mobilize the masses which is more than some can handle. MLK was shot before he could mobilize them to be against the Vietnam War. JFK, I’m not to familiar with, :blush: other than his overall popularity.

There is a status quo to keep. And to educate the masses (i.e. the couch potatoes, the workers in the mills, and anyone else who has been thinking/living inside that neat little box) is dangerous.

I’m imagining that his family will be more of a target than he will.

Obama Hatred At McCain-Palin Rallies: “Terrorist!” “Kill Him!” (Video)

I suddenly feel quite sick.

HG

Seriously? I am imagining that there are at least dozens of hate-filled whack-jobs plotting at this moment to take out the first African-American president-elect, due to the color of his skin. Maybe hundreds.

Too many comparissons to Lincoln… or Kennedy…

Heaven forbid that to happen. That would certainly be The End.

Or a Monicagate… or any Xgate at all. Clean and simple all the way, from start to finish. No A-Chien… I mean, A-Bien.

Seriously? I am imagining that there are at least dozens of hate-filled whack-jobs plotting at this moment to take out the first African-American president-elect, due to the color of his skin. Maybe hundreds.[/quote]

Yes, there are dozens, as there was one right before the election. He’s had SS since 2007. Now it’s being reported that more than 500 have been made. But again I don’t think it will really be about the color of his skin, if “they” know better. It will be more about the masses becoming educated and more empowered as they saw with this election.

The SS knows how to take down the Billy Bobs from the Red states who are bored and filled with Nazi ideals. Those aren’t my concerns. Mine would be the players we don’t see, who really know how to make it happen. Besides, anyone who would take the office now is at a huge risk. We’re still at war.

[quote=“Icon”]Too many comparissons to Lincoln… or Kennedy…

Heaven forbid that to happen. That would certainly be The End.

Or a Monicagate… or any Xgate at all. Clean and simple all the way, from start to finish. No A-Chien… I mean, A-Bien.[/quote]

Well we do have the Maya Calendar coming up in 2012, so perhaps he’ll get to the end and then poof :neutral:

Of course spook’s right. The danger is very real. Michelle O must have very mixed feelings about it all. God bless them and may the secret service do their jobs well.

thetimes-tribune.com/article … 223377.txt

[quote] JEW PUPPET Obama Wins

Barack Obama, most likely he’ll be Assasinated by MOSSAD JEWS in the future…

Imagine old white man begin beaten by young uppity Negro? That is what election scam was about this time. Jews want American Gentile masses to think that arrogant black bested white man. Of course the truth is that both of them are just actors working for Jews, begin grown in Jewish universities and Jewish socializing networks, it’s sure that they’ll think like Jews want to them think. Jews control candidates, they control voting machines, they control mass media. . .

There will be no change, Obama will of course oppress White people, but main lines are same as with any other Jew puppet. Only change is skin color of Jew puppet, luckily Obama’s IQ is lower than any other presidents in past, so he’s going to be easy control behind the curtains. Monkey see, monkey do![/quote]
hypercrypton.livejournal.com/387326.html

Marshall Law would be declared and then gun grabbing.
The ramifications of which are frightening. Millions would fight the troops on the streets.

If he’s ever going to be bumped off it will be an inside job like it always is.
And the reason will have nothing to do with the color of his skin.

The danger is real for him. But he will be the most protected President in recent times.

A few people were saying a few days ago that a fortune teller said he will get elected but wont finish his term?

Well lets hope he turns out to be a great President. Im rooting for him, now that hes won fair and square.

[quote=“cake”]If he’s ever going to be bumped off it will be an inside job like it always is.
And there will be a reason that will have nothing to do with the color of his skin.[/quote]

YOU’RE RIGHT!! Exactly. :notworthy: It’ll be the guy who helped him rig the voting machines; the same guy who set the dynamite in the Twin Towers for Pres. Bush.

[quote=“Mother Theresa”][quote=“cake”]If he’s ever going to be bumped off it will be an inside job like it always is.
And there will be a reason that will have nothing to do with the color of his skin.[/quote]

YOU’RE RIGHT!! Exactly. :notworthy: It’ll be the guy who helped him rig the voting machines; the same guy who set the dynamite in the Twin Towers for Pres. Bush.[/quote]

Or make it look like a heart attack, like they did with Chicago Mayor Harold Washington.
Besides, now that Obama has “moved up”, Michelle may be more concerned of getting dumped for something “hotter”. :wink: :laughing:

The illuminati??