Obama's Peril

A very interesting observation.

tw.youtube.com/watch?v=KjxzmaXAg9E

tw.youtube.com/watch?v=VJghQMq49 … re=related

tw.youtube.com/watch?v=itEucdhf4 … re=related

tw.youtube.com/watch?v=zRqcfqiXC … re=related

But in all honesty, they seem like really nice people.

rim shot

Sarah Palin blamed by the US Secret Service over death threats against Barack Obama

[quote]The Republican vice presidential candidate attracted criticism for accusing Mr Obama of “palling around with terrorists”, citing his association with the sixties radical William Ayers.

The attacks provoked a near lynch mob atmosphere at her rallies, with supporters yelling “terrorist” and “kill him” until the McCain campaign ordered her to tone down the rhetoric.

But it has now emerged that her demagogic tone may have unintentionally encouraged white supremacists to go even further.

The Secret Service warned the Obama family in mid October that they had seen a dramatic increase in the number of threats against the Democratic candidate, coinciding with Mrs Palin’s attacks.[/quote]

[quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“Mother Theresa”][quote=“cake”]If he’s ever going to be bumped off it will be an inside job like it always is.
And there will be a reason that will have nothing to do with the color of his skin.[/quote]

YOU’RE RIGHT!! Exactly. :notworthy: It’ll be the guy who helped him rig the voting machines; the same guy who set the dynamite in the Twin Towers for Pres. Bush.[/quote]

Or make it look like a heart attack, like they did with Chicago Mayor Harold Washington.
Besides, now that Obama has “moved up”, Michelle may be more concerned of getting dumped for something “hotter”. :wink: :laughing:[/quote]

I knew this election would bring out a lot of rabid conspiracy theories, but I didn’t expect them to be coming from the left. :laughing:

[quote=“spook”]Sarah Palin blamed by the US Secret Service over death threats against Barack Obama

[quote]The Republican vice presidential candidate attracted criticism for accusing Mr Obama of “palling around with terrorists”, citing his association with the sixties radical William Ayers.

The attacks provoked a near lynch mob atmosphere at her rallies, with supporters yelling “terrorist” and “kill him” until the McCain campaign ordered her to tone down the rhetoric.

But it has now emerged that her demagogic tone may have unintentionally encouraged white supremacists to go even further.

The Secret Service warned the Obama family in mid October that they had seen a dramatic increase in the number of threats against the Democratic candidate, coinciding with Mrs Palin’s attacks.[/quote][/quote]

This poor woman is taking so much sh*t right now it’s not funny. The media is reporting on her almost as much as O and all about how she’s cause the failure of the election. The only problem is she won’t shut her mouth and just leave them speculating. No she has to defend herself and go on and on.

Exactly, unfortunately shes often her own worse enemy.

[quote=“Namahottie”]okay I’ll play. I do not think Obama will be targeted because of the color of his skin. Nor do I think he will be targeted because of his character. I do think that he will be targeted, like MLK and JFK, for his ability to mobilize the masses which is more than some can handle. MLK was shot before he could mobilize them to be against the Vietnam War. JFK, I’m not to familiar with, :blush: other than his overall popularity.

There is a status quo to keep. And to educate the masses (i.e. the couch potatoes, the workers in the mills, and anyone else who has been thinking/living inside that neat little box) is dangerous.[/quote]

Didn’t Caesar say “give them bread and circus”?

[quote=“Bodo”][quote=“Namahottie”]okay I’ll play. I do not think Obama will be targeted because of the color of his skin. Nor do I think he will be targeted because of his character. I do think that he will be targeted, like MLK and JFK, for his ability to mobilize the masses which is more than some can handle. MLK was shot before he could mobilize them to be against the Vietnam War. JFK, I’m not to familiar with, :blush: other than his overall popularity.

There is a status quo to keep. And to educate the masses (i.e. the couch potatoes, the workers in the mills, and anyone else who has been thinking/living inside that neat little box) is dangerous.[/quote]

Didn’t Caesar say “give them bread and circus”?[/quote]

don’t know much about Casear except that it’s good to eat…

Does anyone think that him being the 44th prez will also lend itself to death, being that 4 sounds like death in Chinese?

Spent way too much time on the wan didnt you ?? :slight_smile:

I hate to think of it.

But there is one area where there is a deafening silence about Palin, and that’s McCain. Why isn’t the guy defending her?

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]I hate to think of it.

But there is one area where there is a deafening silence about Palin, and that’s McCain. Why isn’t the guy defending her?

HG[/quote]

He’s probably just relieved that the blind date from hell only lasted four months rather than four years.

Spent way too much time on the wan didnt you ?? :slight_smile:[/quote]

I am the wan :laughing:

Spook’s point is very valid, IMO. My brother (in TX) supported McCain, even though he admits that Palin is worthless as a VP running mate. But I was shocked to get hate filled texts about Obama from him on Nov. 5. My onw brother. He discusted me and I told him so. No need to spread the hate. He said, “The hate done been spread.” My own brother. I keep thinking that over and over. We were raised together, but we are so very, very different. I knew this already, but sometimes it just slaps you in the face all over again, and it sings. Anyway, there is a huge amount of very real threat to Obama’s life.

My thoughts, too. :astonished:

Yep, we’ve been here too long.

Assassinate Obama chanted by kids on a school bus in Idaho.

Texas football player kicked off team for posting, “All the hunters gather up, we have a (slur) in the White House” on his Facebook page.

Symptoms or anomalies? I wonder what Obama’s chances are of surviving his first term.

[quote=“Dr. McCoy”]Assassinate Obama chanted by kids on a school bus in Idaho.[/quote] But they’re also known to break into “the diarrhea song”

Texas football player kicked off team for posting, “All the hunters gather up, we have a (slur) in the White House” on his Facebook page.[/quote] Hmm, is he protected by free speech?

I would be more afraid of Congress than some dumbf*&ks who let their intentions be known.

[quote]Earlier this week, the Secret Service looked into the case of a sign posted on a tree in Vay, Idaho, with Obama’s name and the offer of a “free public hanging.” In North Carolina, civil rights officials complained of threatening racist graffiti targeting Obama found in a tunnel near the North Carolina State University campus.
And in a Maine convenience store, an Associated Press reporter saw a sign inviting customers to join a betting pool on when Obama might fall victim to an assassin. The sign solicited $1 entries into “The Osama Obama Shotgun Pool,” saying the money would go to the person picking the date closest to when Obama was attacked. “Let’s hope we have a winner,” said the sign, since taken down.[/quote]

[quote]
On Saturday, one Stormfront poster, identified as Dalderian Germanicus, of North Las Vegas, said, “I want the SOB laid out in a box to see how ‘messiahs’ come to rest. God has abandoned us, this country is doomed.”[/quote]

Obama has more threats than other presidents-elect
I’m sure most of it is all in good fun. Good clean wholesome fun. American style.

In a perfect world these misguided morons would be channeling their efforts into helping Barack Obama put a long-overdue bullet in Osama bin Laden’s head instead.