Obama's Victory

It’s a great night for everyone; not just Americans who can now look forward to being taken seriously again instead of being regarded as a bunch of retarded idiots who fuck everything up not just for themselves but everyone else. It restores my own faith in that country. I just returned from a day trip there and everyone I spoke to seemed to have voted for Obama. The right wing nutjobs, embittered, bruised and broken have retired to their caves and continue to broadcast hate on the radio; failing to acknowledge defeat and mumbling darkly about fascism and communism in the same breath. Absolute fucking morons. Delusional and dangerous; how satisfying they and their ilk have been marginalised by this resurgence of common sense and decency. Once again, well done to those Americans who finally rid themselves of the shroud of idiocy, stupidity and arrogance that had come to epitomise America and her people.

The rest of the world may now start to listen to you again.

TC, telling others to STFU is bad form. Even McCain was gracious in defeat. You should learn to lose better or your musings will become even more irrelevent than they are.

The best man won and he was chosen by the American people. Accept it.

BroonApplauds

District of Columbia

Obama 95%
McCain 5%

Edit: here is the link

[quote=“elektronisk”]District of Columbia

Obama 95%
McCain 5%[/quote]

:astonished:

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Oh that you could be half as generous as McCain.

Ha ha ha! Superb!

Infidel, where did you get that? I want to send to a few people but work account won;t let me into photo bucket.

HG[/quote]

Sorry to take so long, HGC. I’ve been cooking dinner. I couldn’t upload it to ImageShack, so linked directly to the forum I saw it on.

Nama just got in and she’s HYPEEEEEEEEED over it. It was awesome to be in Grant Park with probably half a million people screaming my head
off and cheering. And when 10 pm struck and the Jumbotron said it I was just :astonished: . Like you Housekitty, it took me until 5:30 am to make a decision.

Infidel

This is the funniest thing I’ve seen. how was this done?

[quote=“Namahottie”]
Infidel

This is the funniest thing I’ve seen. how was this done?[/quote]

No idea, sorry. I just pinched it from another forum. (see my previous post)

if you’re not busy tonight, come by copa for the UNofficial Obama Victory celebration. Starts at 9

Can we take the maple leafs off our backpacks now?

Ah so that’s why everyone thinks Canadians are assholes.

Nice, Truant, nice!

That’s why you’re my KBFF. :bravo:

Ah so that’s why everyone thinks Canadians are assholes.[/quote]
Damn! Just goes to show. Out of every irrelevant poncing about by a bunch of so-called “celebrities” at least there’s something funny. Out goes the clown. In comes the clown. America. Oh, wait. They’re POL-IT-I-CIANS! Not celebrities. :laughing:

I do! I do! The crims now wear white hats instead of black, but they’re still the crims. God help us! :roflmao:
Its Britney vs. Lindsay Lohan, except with bombs and not such good hair.

I’m listening to a bunch of Obama speeches.

Is it just me or does he sound like Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock? There’re a bunch of people on the www who agree.

Swoon!

I do! I do! The crims now wear white hats instead of black, but they’re still the crims. God help us! :roflmao:
Its Britney vs. Lindsay Lohan, except with bombs and not such good hair.[/quote]

No way. No way Obama could possibly be as dishonest, self-serving, arrogant, incompetent, pig-headed, mean-spirited and just plain stupid as his predecessor.

I realize it’s not saying much, but his presidency is guaranteed to be an improvement.

Even more, some of us (including me) expect him to do a halfway decent job.

Chiayo Obama!

tw.youtube.com/watch?v=7cMxJBeni … re=related

LOL…you’re a self-loathing American?

WOW, I thought all of those were on that other Taiwan websitethje one that nobody goes to.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Plasmo -
Who is Barack Hussein Obama? He won;t tell. Can you?
Yes, he won this election. Do you really think it ends here? I do not.
There are currently 7 states with FBI investigations into voter regisrtion fraud ongoing and at least 4 with RICO Act investigations into Obama groups happening. This is not sour grapes…this is the result of the Obama vote machine in action.
Plasmo…do you know who Obama is?
[/quote]

Don’t keep us guessing. What are you insinuating?

But:

1. Election Protection seems to be OK with the voting process

[quote]Goldman was a top official with Election Protection, a massive coalition of nonprofits monitoring voting issues, with a toll-free number for voters to call with problems. And while the coalition found lots of problems and said many things need to be fixed by 2012, it was quiet enough that it canceled an early evening media teleconference and closed up shop by 11 p.m. EST.

“By and large the system did what it was supposed to today,” electionline.org’s Chapin said. “We didn’t have anything kind of like the meltdowns people feared would occur,” he said.
[/quote]
news.yahoo.com/s/ap/voting_probl … mcNPsDW7oF

1. Best voter turnout in nearly a century:

[quote]America voted in record numbers, standing in lines that snaked around blocks and in some places in pouring rain. Voters who queued up Tuesday and the millions who balloted early propelled 2008 to what one expert said was the highest turnout in a century.

It looks like 136.6 million Americans will have voted for president this election, based on 88 percent of the country’s precincts tallied and projections for absentee ballots, said Michael McDonald of George Mason University. Using his methods, that would give 2008 a 64.1 percent turnout rate.

“That would be the highest turnout rate that we’ve seen since 1908,” which was 65.7 percent, [/quote]

news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081105/ap_ … _turnout_4

“And the simple fact remains…Who is John Sidney McCain? He won’t tell. Can you?”

“And the simple fact remains…Who is Rupert Solomon Finkelstein? He won’t tell. Can you?”

“And the simple fact remains…Who is Tainan Cowboy? He won’t tell. Can you?”

The same tactic can be used with anyone.

Who is he? He’s the president elect. :moon:

[quote=“Jack Burton”][quote=“TainanCowboy”]Plasmo -
Who is Barack Hussein Obama? He won;t tell. Can you?
Yes, he won this election. Do you really think it ends here? I do not.
There are currently 7 states with FBI investigations into voter regisrtion fraud ongoing and at least 4 with RICO Act investigations into Obama groups happening. This is not sour grapes…this is the result of the Obama vote machine in action.
Plasmo…do you know who Obama is?
[/quote]

Don’t keep us guessing. What are you insinuating?[/quote]

Good question.
WHO IS HE?
He’s clearly not one of US.

How about a wiki search. Simple. Done.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

end of story.