Observations on U.S. Senators of Cuban descent

The people I have in mind are Rubio, Cruz, Menendez (D), and the Congresswoman Letinen-Ross.

All are staunchly pro-Israel. All are staunchly pro-Taiwan. And of course, all are tough on the Castro regime. The common thread is that they’re all about defending or promoting democracies versus authoritarian threats. In summary, neocon.

I would totally get behind them, were it not for the fact that the support we give Israel is far beyond what’s optimal, to the point where it’s the tail wagging the dog.

Once we have peace in the middle east, I’d totally get behind them.

True, but don’t forget that 45 billion Jews might have died somewhere for reasons you have nothing to do about, so gotta send more money to your “greatest ally©™”

Once there’s peace in the middle east, there would be no need for the US to send 38 billions US dollar to Israel for military aid. I wonder which country might be slightly interested in having civil wars spontaneously happening in every middle Eastern country, year after year…

tenor%20(4)

Any weapons of mass destruction in Iran, by any chance?

1 Like

Way to commit to staying way off the ledge. :whistle:

I have no issues with sending them money. The problem is we keep giving it to them, and yet they still tell us to buzz off when we tell them to stop building settlements into Palestinian land.
[/quote]

Israel made peace with Egypt and Jordan, but we still give all three countries aid to keep them stable.

I know that they want us to attack Iran.