Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce

That’s a giant cranberry sauce. And a graham cracker pie crust. I’d be happy with graham crackers.

Maple butter is yummy.

1 Like

I have never tried it before. It sounds like it would be very sweet.
I enjoy a good apple butter though. I will have to give maple butter a try.

I have only ever found graham crackers here once. That was 10 years ago at Wellmans. Now closed.
Would be great to be able to buy them in Taiwan. I have tried the digestive cookies as an alternative and it’s just not the same. Not even close.

Costco’s the best deal for honey now with the big jug of Kirkland clover. I forgot how nice clover honey is.

This is why:

"Graham flour is a type of flour made from wheat in accordance with the designs of American religious minister Sylvester Graham. It is a special variation of whole wheat flour, made by mixing finely milled white flour with coarsely milled bran and wheatgerm, in the proportions that they would be found in a whole wheat berry.

Rather than simply grinding the whole grain wheat kernel (bran, germ, and endosperm), in graham flour the components are ground separately. The endosperm is ground finely, initially creating white flour. The bran and germ are ground coarsely. The two parts are then mixed back together, creating a coarse-textured flour that bakes and keeps well. Graham flour is used to make graham crackers and pie crusts, among other things.

Graham flour is not available in all countries."

Graham flour

1 Like

You have got to be kidding me…
You can get all of this in China, but not in Taiwan!?!??!
http://www.jd.com/chanpin/1361320.html

Wheat Thins, Cheese Itz, Graham Crackers and more!

Argh!

Your brain says “Argh,” but your waistline says “Thank you.”

Yeah true. I guess :frowning:
But…but…I miss some of that junk!!!
Do you know what I would give to have a twinkie right now? OMG a TWINKIE!!! Back home I would NEVER crave that. But for some odd reason, I crave it here.

I’ve made them with an Alton Brown recipe and found graham flour somewhere like city super. I couldn’t roll them out very well for the square shape, so I gave up and made small round ones. Round ones actually work better for s’mores said the fox looking at the grapes.

1 Like

Fresh batch

P_20171229_132353

In case anyone is interested…
RT Mart is currently selling Ocean Spray cranberry sauce (both jellied and whoever berry) for 12NT a can…
12NT!!!

Has anyone spotted canned cranberry sauce of any kind recently? (Taibei)