Off duty cops assault blacks, use racial slurs, on video

canadaka.net/forums/current- … 66281.html

I whole van of racist cops, that are dirty and the cops that showed up on the scene are also racists and dirty :O. Omg what a corrupt police force we got here!! rofl, I am sorry but I am the only one who doesn’t believe this bullshit? I can imagine one or two police officers being racist but when they are talking about cops all shoved into a van rolling up to random black people saying racist slurs and fighting them. With the black guys acting all cool and not starting anything. When other cops show up to see whats going on, they are also racists and corrupt?. I fail to see realness of this story.

Typical ‘racist card’ using.

canadaka.net/link.php?id=35416

Digby men file police complaint
Complainants, supporters protest Halifax cops’ conduct during June fight
By DAN ARSENAULT Crime Reporter
Wed. Jul 30 - 4:11 PM

[’I’ve been pulled over four or five times because there was suspicious activity in the vehicle. Nothing was going on there.’ Nathaniel Fells, Filed complaint (MIKE DEMBECK / CP)

]

William Drummond speaks to reporters outside Halifax Regional Police headquarters Tuesday afternoon. (ERIC WYNNE / Staff)

[’I’ve been pulled over four or five times because there was suspicious activity in the vehicle. Nothing was going on there.’ Nathaniel Fells, Filed complaint (MIKE DEMBECK / CP)

]

’We want to send a very clear message that those who enforce the law are not above the law.’ Rev. Michael Alden Fells, Nathaniel’s father (ERIC WYNNE / Staff)

]

’I’ve been pulled over four or five times because there was suspicious activity in the vehicle. Nothing was going on there.’ Nathaniel Fells, Filed complaint (MIKE DEMBECK / CP)

About 50 people gathered on the steps of Halifax Regional Police headquarters Tuesday to protest a late-night fight between some off-duty officers and two young black men in Digby in June.

The two men, William Drummond and Nathaniel Fells, came to file a formal complaint about the incident, and Rev. Michael Alden Fells, Nathaniel’s father, invited concerned citizens to come out to show support for the pair.

“We want to send a very clear message that those who enforce the law are not above the law,” he said just after arriving at noon.

Some of the supporters brought posters decrying racial profiling, and people chatted in the bright sunshine for about 90 minutes.

Mr. Drummond and Nathaniel Fells say they were outside a Digby bar in the early morning hours of June 22 when they became involved in a confrontation with a large group of men who were in a van. Both said a racial slur was directed at them before one of the group threw a punch at Mr. Drummond, who avoided the blow and struck back, knocking the man out.

Mr. Fells said he was pushed and kicked in the throat, and Mr. Drummond was later Tasered several times after Digby RCMP arrived at the scene.

IFL