Office Hours? Self-improvement?

They probably heard him I think. It’s quite obvious, I get woken up every second day by someone tugging their todger in the dorm

EH EH EH EH EH AAAAAAAHHHH!!!

(maybe)

Speaking of that, among the suggestions above, banging your TA sounds like the most fun.

other thread

1 Like

Oh, did I see that in the User Eats thread?

Hey! Are you Pennywise or what the fuck???

Just what the fuck.

Guy

We all float down here?
Like FUCK we do.

Guy

1. Learn to code. Seriously. Very transferable skill. YouTube or specific pages have lessons.

2. Improve your Chinese/French/etc. Again, YouTube or other online sources.

3. Bring an actual physical book.

4. Research on your next vacation spot. Plan and budget trip.

5. Knitting.

:rofl:

1 Like
  1. Learn how to make the Roy Orbison tiger growl from Oh Pretty Woman

Guy

It is a very useful and de-stressing skill. Good for the brain. Never too early to fight old age.

Do you have a TESOL, CELTA, online Masters, Mandarin course, or something you can work on that will lead to advancement in your personal or professional life?

You asking me? I have a (offline) Masters, a teaching certificate from the States, and certificates in Mandarin. I also have some weird EFL degree from a shady school/institute in Canada, but I might have thrown that one in the recycling long ago.

Solid suggestion. I was learning Python for a while. I should probably get back to it. Knitting? Naaa…

Obviously I don’t know that stuff or I wouldn’t have recommended it. So I don’t know then… try learning Taiwanese? Practice calligraphy? Play lighthearted pranks on your surely appreciative coworkers? :man_shrugging:

Might work.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/-Y705gpd-ws

anyone can learn how to speak and read foreign languages.
you should learn how to read lips.
you’ll find yourself in a niche market in Taiwan.
it’s a novelty act, like juggling

Waxing?

I started trying to learn Cantonese on my lunch break.

I gave up after a couple of youtube lessons though, too hard.